Underwater Sunlight Reissue

rigel
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by rigel »

If this new remaster of the album really does include "Dolphin Smile," then I will buy it :) So ... when CDS refer to the "12 inch version of Dolphin Dance" being included, does this mean that "Dolphin Smile" will definitely be on there? If it is, then it's an unclear way to describe the bonus material. I mean, perhaps the flyer should specify that the ENTIRE contents of the "Dolphin Dance" 12 inch single will be included, if you see what I mean :lol: :?
burningbrain

Post by burningbrain »

There is no 12" Version of Dolphin Dance.
see http://www.voices-in-the-net.de/dolphin_dance.htm
ant

Post by ant »

:wink: I took a chance with the two Blu Ray concert releases so someone else can take a chance with this one. I will stick to getting just the Atem release. :wink:
Biggus Dickus
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

rigel wrote:If this new remaster of the album really does include "Dolphin Smile," then I will buy it :) So ... when CDS refer to the "12 inch version of Dolphin Dance" being included, does this mean that "Dolphin Smile" will definitely be on there? If it is, then it's an unclear way to describe the bonus material. I mean, perhaps the flyer should specify that the ENTIRE contents of the "Dolphin Dance" 12 inch single will be included, if you see what I mean :lol: :?
From the email I had:

This Reactive NEWLY REMASTERED edition includes a BONUS TRACK taken from the 1986 12" Single: 'Dolphin Dance'

Track List:
01. Song Of The Whale - Part One: From Dawn...
02. Song Of The Whale - Part Two: ...To Dusk
03. Dolphin Dance
04. Ride On The Ray
05. Scuba Scuba
06. Underwater Sunlight
07. Dolphin Dance [12" single version] * Bonus Track *

I took this to mean that there is ONLY one bonus track and that it is the mis-titled Ride On The Ray, from the 12" Dolphin Dance single.) Therefore I doubt that Dolphin Smile is included.
Hopefully that could change however...
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

That wasn't the mail I got from CDS??? :? Dolphin Smile is the bonus.

:oops: just had a look and it does say Dolphin Dance but am pretty sure we will get Dolphin Smile..as was said there is no DD 12" version and it wasn't on the 12" anyway.. :idea:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

sparrow wrote:That wasn't the mail I got from CDS??? :? Dolphin Smile is the bonus.

:oops: just had a look and it does say Dolphin Dance but am pretty sure we will get Dolphin Smile..as was said there is no DD 12" version and it wasn't on the 12" anyway.. :idea:
Oh well. I'll probably be getting it anyway as it's a personal fave.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
hansx

Post by hansx »

Chris Monk wrote:
sparrow wrote:That wasn't the mail I got from CDS??? :? Dolphin Smile is the bonus.

Notvsure. Want remasters which really add some value to my collection. :(
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

hansx wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:

Notvsure. Want remasters which really add some value to my collection. :(
Got a feeling that my copy was the first CD I ever bought (it was either that or Tyger) which would mean I probably bought it in 1986-87 so I'm probably overdue a new copy.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

From Esoteric press release:

THIS ESOTERIC REACTIVE EDITION IS NEWLY REMASTERED AND
INCLUDES THREE BONUS TRACKS TAKEN FROM THE 1986
12-INCH SINGLE “DOLPHIN DANCE”.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:From Esoteric press release:

Cool. 8)

So it should contain Dolphin Smile than. Which is good since the only version I have is a b**tl*g.
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Chris Monk wrote:

Cool. 8)

So it should contain Dolphin Smile than. Which is good since the only version I have is a b**tl*g.
Naughty, naughty. I don't have any bootlegs........ :lol: :P
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:

Cool. 8)

Naughty, naughty. I don't have any bootlegs........ :lol: :P
errr.... Neither do I.... cough. :oops:

...but if I did have one, that would be the one that I had.