Underwater Sunlight Reissue

TangFanIRL
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Underwater Sunlight Reissue

Post by TangFanIRL »

Andy, can you remind me what the bonus tracks are expected to be please on the forthcoming Esoteric release? 'Dolphin Smile' I guess and....?

Cheers,

Conrad
hansx

Re: Underwater Sunlight Reissue

Post by hansx »

TangFanIRL wrote:Andy, can you remind me what the bonus tracks are expected to be please on the forthcoming Esoteric release? 'Dolphin Smile' I guess and....?

Cheers,

Conrad
Am curious about this one too. Hope with a lot of extra's. So that it is worth to buy it.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Andy King emailed out a virtual flyer published by Esoteric but all it says about this release is "Newly remastered edition of this classic album with bonus tracks". Sadly it doesn't say what the bonus tracks are.

The Atem reissue is a bit more informative. Apparently it will contain a second CD with a live recording of a show recorded in November 1973 somewhere in Berlin.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
hansx

Post by hansx »

Chris Monk wrote:Andy King emailed out a virtual flyer published by Esoteric but all it says about this release is "Newly remastered edition of this classic album with bonus tracks". Sadly it doesn't say what the bonus tracks are.

The Atem reissue is a bit more informative. Apparently it will contain a second CD with a live recording of a show recorded in November 1973 somewhere in Berlin.
Yep, the flyer was also on the concert.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

hansx wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:Andy King emailed out a virtual flyer published by Esoteric but all it says about this release is "Newly remastered edition of this classic album with bonus tracks". Sadly it doesn't say what the bonus tracks are.

Yep, the flyer was also on the concert.
Darn. Missed that. Too busy spending lots of cash on CDs, posters and t-shirts. :roll:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
rigel

Post by rigel »

Just got the low down on the Underwater Sunlight remaster from CDS in Scotland. It does seem a pity that this edition will not include "Dolphin Smile" as a bonus track.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

rigel wrote:Just got the low down on the Underwater Sunlight remaster from CDS in Scotland. It does seem a pity that this edition will not include "Dolphin Smile" as a bonus track.
:? It does include Dolphin Smile.. :D
ant

Post by ant »

:) The CDS Flyer says that the bonus track is the 12" version of Dolphin Dance. I probably won't bother with this release but will get the Atem one as that includes a new 40 minute live recording on disc 2. :D
Biggus Dickus
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

ant wrote::) The CDS Flyer says that the bonus track is the 12" version of Dolphin Dance. I probably won't bother with this release but will get the Atem one as that includes a new 40 minute live recording on disc 2. :D
As Atem is one of the albums I still don't have, this makes a golden opportunity to get a nice version of that classic. :-)
Underwater Sunlight I will buy if the economy allows. I have the regular CD already.
Erik

Post by Erik »

i'd like to know how the sound quality stacks up as soon as anyone hears it
"I actually prefer RPGs and fantasise about massacring the morons at my school as Final Fantasy 7's Sephiroth. "
goozer

Post by goozer »

ant wrote::) The CDS Flyer says that the bonus track is the 12" version of Dolphin Dance. I probably won't bother with this release but will get the Atem one as that includes a new 40 minute live recording on disc 2. :D
So, the mis-labeled "Ride on the Ray" extract, then? Pass. :roll:

Once again, missed opportunities abound as regards TD reissues. :?

goozer 8)
Those who believe that the world is made up of shades of grey have been staring at the line between black & white for so long that their vision has become blurred. - HG
http://soundcloud.com/dementia-ranger
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

If my memory serves me correctly the 12" version of Dolphin Dance didn't contain errr... Dolphin Dance but did include Ride On The Ray (Excerpt), Dolphin Smile and Song Of The Whale (Excerpt).
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Chris Monk wrote:
If my memory serves me correctly the 12" version of Dolphin Dance didn't contain errr... Dolphin Dance but did include Ride On The Ray (Excerpt), Dolphin Smile and Song Of The Whale (Excerpt).
Correct Chris...what a big mistake tha was.. :?
Flashpoint

Post by Flashpoint »

sparrow wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
Correct Chris...what a big mistake that was.. :?
was a real 12" Dolphin Dance ever issued or does the track no exist?
Cyclone

Post by Cyclone »

ant wrote:I ... will get the Atem one as that includes a new 40 minute live recording on disc 2. :D
This "new" live recording is "Ein Finale in Elektronik" - Deutschlandhalle Berlin 1973, RIAS broadcast (> TT 23).