The Gate of Saturn

Laserdisc Dream
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Finally the released Tangerine Dream is now set for July.

The Gate of Saturn well be released on July 5 right after the 4th July holiday.

:!: :arrow:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Looks like it won't be available at The Lowry gig then :cry:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:Looks like it won't be available at The Lowry gig then :cry:

It was. Must be a pre-release version. And very good it is too.

Listened to it in the car on the way home last night, so not the best in environment to hear it in, but it did sound very good.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Chris Monk wrote:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:Looks like it won't be available at The Lowry gig then :cry:

Listened to it in the car on the way home last night, so not the best in environment to hear it in, but it did sound very good.
I know, I was just having a slight dig at Peter's "release schedule" :)

I was at the Lowry also and bought the Gate Of Saturn cupdisc, Angel From The West Window CD and the latest PPM CD. As well as a rather snappy baseball cap. We listened in the car back to Stoke and sounds good like you say, but not the best place to get a good listen.
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:

I was at the Lowry also and bought the Gate Of Saturn cupdisc, Angel From The West Window CD and the latest PPM CD. As well as a rather snappy baseball cap. We listened in the car back to Stoke and sounds good like you say, but not the best place to get a good listen.
Baseball cap? A TD baseball cap? Have to see this. A picture would be nice. :arrow: :idea:
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

tdream4ever wrote:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: It was. Must be a pre-release version. And very good it is too.

Baseball cap? A TD baseball cap? Have to see this. A picture would be nice. :arrow: :idea:
Just added one to facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 7612407538

pity it's not embroidered though.
hansx

Post by hansx »

Didn'tsee the cap either. Shame.
The gate is a really fantastic cd. Think the best cupboard release until now. The two tracks from Thorsten are really great. Maybe the best tracks from Td in the last years. Sorry,Edgar. :) Have played them real loud today, more than one time. The neighbours will or won't be fans now, I guess. :) Logos 2011 is also a fine track. Some more of these oldies please.
Cool at heart is also very beautifull. One of the highlights in the concert.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Really nice CD this, Love logos 2011 especially. These cupdiscs very rarely fail to hit the mark for me.
Justin

Post by Justin »

Just listening to the excellent 'The End of Bondage'. Too much good TD stuff out at the mo... still raving about 'The Island of The Fey' then the merch stall at The Lowry gives us 'The Gate of Saturn' and 'Angel From the West Window'! It feels like xmas!
Look for the sounds of Digital Horizons at http://digitalhorizons.bandcamp.com/ and on iTunes, CDBaby, Amazon Downloads and Reverbnation.
redziller

Post by redziller »

Justin wrote:Just listening to the excellent 'The End of Bondage'. Too much good TD stuff out at the mo... still raving about 'The Island of The Fey' then the merch stall at The Lowry gives us 'The Gate of Saturn' and 'Angel From the West Window'! It feels like xmas!
Certainly does - The End of Bondage is a 5/8 cracker!
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
stygof

Post by stygof »

"TD Fans+Merchandise Store.................orderly queue never going to happen"

...and yet it did...

Spent way too much playing catch up on the recent releases!

Gate of Saturn even got the thumbs up from my 5 year old 8-)
Okefenokee

Post by Okefenokee »

Hi,

I got my package today, with Gates of Saturn, The Angel from the West Window and the new Picture Palace Music CD :D

Gates of Saturn is amazing. The Logos part is much better than the original, IMO. The two songs by Thorsten are great, too.

Now listening to Angel...
TD Eye

Post by TD Eye »

Listened to The Gate Of Saturn over 10 times by now. Great tracks on it! I love the Logos 2011 (5th segment) remake! Would be great to have a complete Logos 2012 (30th anniversary) remake. Performed somewhere in London, live recorded and put on CD. :idea: The remakes of the 4th and 5th segment as well as Dominion have already been made ...

However, I don't like Cool At Heart very much. The original sounds better IMHO. The remake sounds a bit digitally ... echoes ... But I am sure a lot of us will love it!

Vernal Rapture: this has been discussed enough, just great. The End Of Bondage is another cracker by Thorsten, please just play it loud! As Thorsten would like us to listen to it :wink:

And finally the first track - and titletrack - is another superb composition from the meastro himself!

Unfortunately no credits, so I am not quite sure weither it is Hoshiko playing violin on Logos 2011. I presume it is her, as she played it live in The Lowry as well.

This is a very fine cupdisc which many TD-fans will highly appreciate!
Members and non-members only please.
har

Post by har »

TD Eye wrote:Listened to The Gate Of Saturn over 10 times by now. Great tracks on it! I love the Logos 2011 (5th segment) remake! Would be great to have a complete Logos 2012 (30th anniversary) remake. Performed somewhere in London, live recorded and put on CD. :idea: The remakes of the 4th and 5th segment as well as Dominion have already been made ...

However, I don't like Cool At Heart very much. The original sounds better IMHO. The remake sounds a bit digitally ... echoes ... But I am sure a lot of us will love it!

Vernal Rapture: this has been discussed enough, just great. The End Of Bondage is another cracker by Thorsten, please just play it loud! As Thorsten would like us to listen to it :wink:

And finally the first track - and titletrack - is another superb composition from the meastro himself!

Unfortunately no credits, so I am not quite sure weither it is Hoshiko playing violin on Logos 2011. I presume it is her, as she played it live in The Lowry as well.

This is a very fine cupdisc which many TD-fans will highly appreciate!
Wife advises this is at home for me. CDS delivery today.

This description is whetting my appetite even further 8)