ASTORIA 20TH APRIL 2007-LIMITED ED CD

bigmoog
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

ASTORIA 20TH APRIL 2007-LIMITED ED CD

Post by bigmoog »

A lovely cd, first two track....80's reworked

later tracks......brilliant TD....yeas, brilliant and 80's inspired......god its good :arrow: :arrow:

extremely satisfying music

once again track 3 is effing HUGE, HUGE......FABULOUS AND DARK, TECHNO, AND SUPREME TANGERINEIAN SEQUENCING
...The wise.....are silent.....
DSJR

Re: ASTORIA 20TH APRIL 2007-LIMITED ED CD

Post by DSJR »

bigmoog wrote:A lovely cd, first two track....80's reworked

later tracks......brilliant TD....yeas, brilliant and 80's inspired......god its good :arrow: :arrow:

once again track 3 is effing HUGE, HUGE......FABULOUS AND DARK, TECHNO, AND SUPREME TANGERINEIAN SEQUENCING
I shall order it on Monday!

Hope you had a great time yesterday. The pics and sound samples were VERY much appreciated by me and, I'm sure, those of us that couldn't make it for one reason or another...
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

It was a real pleasure meeting everyone, and posting pics......the Limited CD is a great piece of TD MAGIC.......MAGIC :arrow:
...The wise.....are silent.....
endorphin

Post by endorphin »

Listen to the BM folks! Make it your duty to get your ears around "Sleeping Watches Snoring In Silence", it's simply brilliant. If this is a hint of things to come then I think we've every reason to be extremely excited and look ahead with confidence.
zegaking

Post by zegaking »

sounds good ordered mine with cds already.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Giving it my first listen now. Hyper Sphinx is a great reworking and a wonderful way to start the ep. By all accounts I've got another two gems to come.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
Beaubourg

Post by Beaubourg »

Saw a copy posted on ebay IMMEDIATELY after the show.

Seller has 4 copies - 40 Euro each!

Should buy one just so I can get that cretin's address. :twisted:

As much as I'm grateful TD are offering this for sale at their website, I so wish they wouldn't pawn them off in bulk at their gigs. Imagine the poor bloke who COULDN'T get one as it was sold out because of those "people." If I were one, I'd be upset.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Beaubourg wrote:Saw a copy posted on ebay IMMEDIATELY after the show.

As much as I'm grateful TD are offering this for sale at their website, I so wish they wouldn't pawn them off in bulk at their gigs. Imagine the poor bloke who COULDN'T get one as it was sold out because of those "people." If I were one, I'd be upset.
I agree. I only bought one copy last night, but if ever I purchase more, these are passed on to other fans as trades, or at cost price. The idea of ripping off true fans, goes against the grain. However, I didn't see too much evidence of bulk buying last night.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
Chris Monk

Re: ASTORIA 20TH APRIL 2007-LIMITED ED CD

Post by Chris Monk »

bigmoog wrote:A lovely cd, first two track....80's reworked

Like the man said...... it's great.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Hobo wrote:

I agree. I only bought one copy last night, but if ever I purchase more, these are passed on to other fans as trades, or at cost price. The idea of ripping off true fans, goes against the grain. However, I didn't see too much evidence of bulk buying last night.
Any one who can't get a copy, CDS are doing them at a reasonable price. Give'm a call.
endorphin

Post by endorphin »

Hobo wrote:

Whilst I was waiting to be served last night, the chap in front of me purchased 4 copies of the single although whether they were destined for eBay or were being purchased for friends is a matter for conjecture I guess, far be it for me to make assumptions.

I agree it is a bit unsporting to buy up the Ltd Editions like that with the sole intention of making a fast buck. The people who do this tend to bang on about it being a free market, not illegal etc and they're right of course but like you quite rightly say "it goes against the grain" and it's tough on the genuine fan who misses out and has to pay greatly inflated prices as a result.
Last edited by endorphin on Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
endorphin

Post by endorphin »

Chris Monk wrote: Any one who can't get a copy, CDS are doing them at a reasonable price. Give'm a call.
Groove (http://www.groove.nl/) have also got this listed in their catalogue.
24db

Post by 24db »

endorphin wrote:
Hobo wrote:

Whilst I was waiting to be served last night, the chap in front of me purchased 4 copies of the single although whether they were destined for eBay or were being purchased for friends is a matter for conjecture I guess, far be it for me to make assumptions.

I agree it is a bit unsporting to buy up the Ltd Editions like that with the sole intention of making a fast buck. The people who do this tend to bang on about it being a free market, not illegal etc and they're right of course but like you quite rightly say "it goes against the grain" and it's tough on the genuine fan who misses out and has to pay greatly inflated prices as a result.
probably me :)...I'm not selling them on eBay though, one is going to my mate for face value only
wayfarer

Post by wayfarer »

A great Cd and souvenir of a superb gig! Sphinx Lightning was the first track that I ever heard of TD's, so I was on Seventh Heaven at hearing that, despite the screw-up! :D
24db

Post by 24db »

wayfarer wrote:A great Cd and souvenir of a superb gig! Sphinx Lightning was the first track that I ever heard of TD's, so I was on Seventh Heaven at hearing that, despite the screw-up! :D
What happened? I missed this bit