STREET HAWK

Street Hawk Dan
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Street Hawk Dan »

TD actually said that their management turned Michael Mann down, saying they were too busy on Streethawk, without informing the band...they weren't impressed, although in the long run they felt that a very long running TV series might have been a millstone
What a goldmine of info you are! Thanks again. :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

Street Hawk Dan wrote:
TD actually said that their management turned Michael Mann down, saying they were too busy on Streethawk, without informing the band...they weren't impressed, although in the long run they felt that a very long running TV series might have been a millstone
What a goldmine of info you are! Thanks again. :wink:
Fans often say I'm full of it ;)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

You are the undoubted number 1 Mr King :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Echosnare

Post by Echosnare »

For "STREETHAWK" lovers everywhere: (Especially those who haven't got their Tempodrome DVD's yet!)

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?doc ... 9&hl=en-GB

I make no apologies for posting this again,people. :D
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Graeme......................You should be knighted 8) Fantastic :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:You are the undoubted number 1 Mr King :wink:
I've been called a number 2 mate :D
24db

Post by 24db »

Echosnare wrote:For "STREETHAWK" lovers everywhere: (Especially those who haven't got their Tempodrome DVD's yet!)

to be honest mate, I think your version just edges it over the version on the DVD
Last edited by 24db on Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Echosnare

Post by Echosnare »

24db wrote:
Echosnare wrote:For "STREETHAWK" lovers everywhere: (Especially those who haven't got their Tempodrome DVD's yet!)

to be honest mate, I think your vesion just edges it over the version on the DVD
I haven't got that far yet.... I'm only an hour in so far, due to the curse of w*rk & Mrs Echosnares' soap fixation.

(You can tell me you were bein' sarky now!!!)
24db

Post by 24db »

Echosnare wrote:
24db wrote:

to be honest mate, I think your vesion just edges it over the version on the DVD
I haven't got that far yet.... I'm only an hour in so far, due to the curse of w*rk & Mrs Echosnares' soap fixation.

actually no, your version is better as it shows the lights, whereas the TD version concentates on the lower part of the stage for quite some time, still excellent though
staatsgrenze

Post by staatsgrenze »

I would like to personally thank you all for helping Dan out, from the Street Hawk site, I posted there sometime back and brought up TD and the music created for the series, since my vinyl was stolen years ago and I have never replaced it :cry: :cry: anyway, I got talking about TD and then came across this new site via myspace, and now he is here, and maybe we can help him out in whatever significant or insignificant manner that's available, it is a shame that Universal buried this, it was a great show, but lasted far too short, the music was better than 50% of the production and the 3.5 hours of music would represent a period of TD that has a compositional medium lost to the wind.... such as it must be......

Thanks much to all

Stephen
Street Hawk Dan

Post by Street Hawk Dan »

Hey Stephen! Fancy running into you here! LoL 8)
Yes, it was Stephen who suggested posting to you guys on this site and I'm pleased I did. Thanks for the warm welcome my posts have received here and for sharing your immense knowledge and appreciation of the group.
I hope to be able to contribute here more in 2007, but for now - thanks. I'll pop by to see if anyone else has managed to add anymore useful info that may help me understand more about what went on, but what I now have been made aware of is perhaps typical of the things which tend to happen in artistic circles! :(

Echosnare - Really appreciate the link to the video! It was awesome. :D

Sincerely, Dan
timer

Post by timer »

I saw somewhere, quite a few years ago, that the Streethawk OST was going to be released ,after various contract problems had been resolved with the film makers, and it was going to be released by Chris Franke!
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

24db wrote:
Echosnare wrote:
24db wrote: to be honest mate, I think your vesion just edges it over the version on the DVD

actually no, your version is better as it shows the lights, whereas the TD version concentates on the lower part of the stage for quite some time, still excellent though
Yes, it was very well done, there was no camera shake and I love all the bass on this recording. Thanks again. :D 8)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Excellent job Graeme,make sure you take the gear next time :wink:
staatsgrenze

Post by staatsgrenze »

Well executed there, my friend..........."