Lisbon DVD!!!!!!!!!!

GlynRichards
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by GlynRichards »

Put it on in the garage when I was on the treadmill. Nearly got past the first track :oops:
public class Geeks : IEarth { }
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Been off work today with a dodgy tummy. So finally got around to seeing the full thing with the volume up. Very good indeed.

The improved clarity has managed to catch the various looks and glances the band give each other during a show, gives it a more human feel.

The sounds good too... ...or is it just because I've been allowed to play it with the volume up?

Marks out of 10 = lots.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
hansx

Post by hansx »

Got it today. guess it will be on the screen one of these days. :)
hansx

Post by hansx »

Yep, it is a lovely dvd, with great music. But it is not RAH. That spot is so special, that it deserved to have a dvd. Nevertheless the Lisboa is a must for all the fans.
fgourlot

Post by fgourlot »

This DVD is very good !!! (veryy good music and very well filmed !!!). A DVD to own for all TD fan !!!! :D
François from Paris
stygof

Post by stygof »

Finally got the chance to give this a spin (been waiting since I bought it at the Lowry gig).
Very impressed indeed, would have been nice to have the RAH on DVD, but as second bests go this is pretty damn good 8-)
One thought occurs though; the bonus track(s) "Alley of Marvels and Tangerines" (or "Alley of Marbles and Tangerines" on the disc) - which tracks are they & where were they played?
I'm rubbish at putting track names to the music, surely I'm not the only fan who can't even succrssfully name some of my favourite tracks while they are playing...
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

stygof wrote:Finally got the chance to give this a spin (been waiting since I bought it at the Lowry gig).
Very impressed indeed, would have been nice to have the RAH on DVD, but as second bests go this is pretty damn good 8-)
One thought occurs though; the bonus track(s) "Alley of Marvels and Tangerines" (or "Alley of Marbles and Tangerines" on the disc) - which tracks are they & where were they played?
I'm rubbish at putting track names to the music, surely I'm not the only fan who can't even succrssfully name some of my favourite tracks while they are playing...
The tracks are Song Of The Whale and Alchemy Of The Heart.

I also quite often struggle to put names to tunes. I sometimes know them as track X on album Y. Other times I get them before anyone else around me seems to twig what they are... but not often.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
stygof

Post by stygof »

Thanks Chris, once you're told the name(s) you tend to go "Of course" 8-)
Any idea where they were performed? Are they just the same versions from the Lisbon DVD mixed with different visuals?
Erik

Post by Erik »

stygof wrote:Finally got the chance to give this a spin (been waiting since I bought it at the Lowry gig).
lol, i didn't realise that was a typo
"I actually prefer RPGs and fantasise about massacring the morons at my school as Final Fantasy 7's Sephiroth. "
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

stygof wrote:Thanks Chris, once you're told the name(s) you tend to go "Of course" 8-)
Any idea where they were performed? Are they just the same versions from the Lisbon DVD mixed with different visuals?
No idea but I assume that they're slightly different versions of the tracks on the DVD.