THE ENDLESS SEASON

Nero
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Nero »

Okefenokee wrote:
hansx wrote:After 2 times listening I am not so impressed as I hoped. As with the other 4 albums, it all sounds very nice and beautifull. But I miss the sequences. It all flows through my speakersm but it never smashes me through the walls.
Until now it all sounds in my ears as new age. But maybe after some more listening it all changes, who knows.
Same here. At track #5 it starts getting boring, but then the music speeds up and becomes more dynamic. But I'm missing a "finale grande". There's no real climax on the album. All of a sudden it's over. That's why I am a bit disappointed.
The whole album is a climax. Sorry that you missed it..... :wink:
krismopompas

Post by krismopompas »

downloaded ist yesterday........... and the climax is "morphing" :)
time is the fire in which we burn (zoran)
NAVEL OF LIGHT

Post by NAVEL OF LIGHT »

Just listened to The Endless Season for the first time on headphones and can someone correct me if im wrong....on the TDOC there were two tracks given away, The Seven Barriers and a track just entitled Fifth Season preview....this track does not appear on The Endless Season. (or is it my untrained ear...its only my first or second listen of the cd).
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Escape souns suspiciosly similar to the Halloweeen Cast track on Booster III..still a good tune though..overall it is a wonderful end to a wonderful series.
redziller

Post by redziller »

A fine conclusion - I especially enjoy the ambiguous chord progressions in escape and the sense of hope andexpectation I get from morphing

Atomic Seasons, TD Genius.
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
Taximan431

Post by Taximan431 »

Tried downloading this two days ago it went through paypal but no Download was returned ....

:twisted: :evil:
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

Taximan431 wrote:Tried downloading this two days ago it went through paypal but no Download was returned ....

Hi Taximan431,

Just a little email to eastgate would have solved your problems, Taximan!
Please send a message, thanks!

Wishing you a very happy New Year in Downunder!
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
Taximan431

Post by Taximan431 »

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:
Taximan431 wrote:Tried downloading this two days ago it went through paypal but no Download was returned ....

Hi Taximan431,

Just a little email to eastgate would have solved your problems, Taximan!
Please send a message, thanks!

Wishing you a very happy New Year in Downunder!
Thanks for getting back to me EB ... I thought with the holidays that there was no one there to reply so I was leaving it till after the break ... No problems at all ....

Many happy Returns to all at Eastgate wishing you all well for the new year & keep the music alive as you do ....

Geoff ( ElectroCelt) :D :D
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

:( Sorry it look like I’m won’t be looking forward too The Endless Season.
Because it was cancelled too the due date released. :(

:!: :arrow:
TheMan

Post by TheMan »

Nero wrote:
Okefenokee wrote:
hansx wrote:After 2 times listening I am not so impressed as I hoped. As with the other 4 albums, it all sounds very nice and beautifull. But I miss the sequences. It all flows through my speakersm but it never smashes me through the walls.
Until now it all sounds in my ears as new age. But maybe after some more listening it all changes, who knows.
Same here. At track #5 it starts getting boring, but then the music speeds up and becomes more dynamic. But I'm missing a "finale grande". There's no real climax on the album. All of a sudden it's over. That's why I am a bit disappointed.
The whole album is a climax. Sorry that you missed it..... :wink:
If everything is a climax, then nothing is a climax.

:arrow:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

Shunyata - 8)

Very good chug-along track with nice melody line.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

A very fine end to the Five Atomic Seasons. Dovetails very nicely with the other four releases. Must sit down and listen to all five in a row. Been thinking of making a 'Best of...' CDr for the car but suspect it'll take more than one CDr.

Little bit sad that the saga is now complete. I found the theme very heart-warming and thought provoking. It's been a great series of releases, which is something I'm only really beginning to fully appreciate now.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

Nice solid album with a few stand out tracks i think it was difficult to beat Summer the best album of the five
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
multivit72

Post by multivit72 »

admittedly a minor point and sorry if this has been answered before, but does the CD come in a digipack like the previous ones?
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

Well, none of the ones I have are in digipack, but then I have the Eastgate versions. Presumably you have the Membran ones ?