THE ENDLESS SEASON

tdream4ever
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

THE ENDLESS SEASON

Post by tdream4ever »

I know some of you guys and ladies out there have recieved and listened to The Endless Season. Any reviews? I am awaiting it's arrival to Vic. But from the previews on download section I am digging the sounds from this Grand Finale of Seasons! Track 4 is my only weak link. Otherwise, ". . .to the King!"
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
Marc M

Re: THE ENDLESS SEASON

Post by Marc M »

tdream4ever wrote:I know some of you guys and ladies out there have recieved and listened to The Endless Season. Any reviews? I am awaiting it's arrival to Vic. But from the previews on download section I am digging the sounds from this Grand Finale of Seasons! Track 4 is my only weak link. Otherwise, ". . .to the King!"
Too early yet to give a review of the album. I didn't listen carefully enough to the last few tracks. But as I said I love the first tracks and overall, it seemed to me it could well be the best of the five albums.

"Escape" seems weak to you ? May I ask why you don't like it ?
pb2rdf

Post by pb2rdf »

Also I have to listen several times for an objective opinion about The Endless Season and Undercover album
But ofcourse it's a matter of personal taste.

Peter.
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Marc M wrote:
tdream4ever wrote:I know some of you guys and ladies out there have recieved and listened to The Endless Season. Any reviews? I am awaiting it's arrival to Vic. But from the previews on download section I am digging the sounds from this Grand Finale of Seasons! Track 4 is my only weak link. Otherwise, ". . .to the King!"
Too early yet to give a review of the album. I didn't listen carefully enough to the last few tracks. But as I said I love the first tracks and overall, it seemed to me it could well be the best of the five albums.

Dont forget Marc, I have only listened to the 1 minute preview of the tracks. So just by judging from what little bit I heard I put a ? mark on it. All the rest I like. I may just end up liking "Escape" when I hear the entire song. But once I recieve the Endless cd I will be able to listen to the entire cd and make my point. I may not like some of the other tracks from the small previews that I heard last night. I'm trying to hold off on downloading the Endless because I am planning on buying it from Vic once it arrives in the US. From the little bit of Endless that I did hear I think it could be my favorite of the Seasons. UnderCover I will download 4 tracks very soon.
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

tdream4ever wrote:
Marc M wrote:

Dont forget Marc, I have only listened to the 1 minute preview of the tracks. So just by judging from what little bit I heard I put a ? mark on it. All the rest I like. I may just end up liking "Escape" when I hear the entire song. But once I recieve the Endless cd I will be able to listen to the entire cd and make my point. I may not like some of the other tracks from the small previews that I heard last night. I'm trying to hold off on downloading the Endless because I am planning on buying it from Vic once it arrives in the US. From the little bit of Endless that I did hear I think it could be my favorite of the Seasons. UnderCover I will download 4 tracks very soon.
You can hear the whole of 'Escape' on TD's Myspace page
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

alipaul wrote:
tdream4ever wrote:
Marc M wrote: Too early yet to give a review of the album. I didn't listen carefully enough to the last few tracks. But as I said I love the first tracks and overall, it seemed to me it could well be the best of the five albums.

You can hear the whole of 'Escape' on TD's Myspace page
Thank you. Will check out.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

First impressions- An Edgar Froese masterwork full of emotionally strong sounds very well segued with great continuity.

As a complete piece,it is an emotional,absorbing and engrossing listen. More listening will i am sure further enhance the whole listening pleasure.

Long live the King!

Merry Christmas

:D
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

epsilon75 wrote:First impressions- An Edgar Froese masterwork full of emotionally strong sounds very well segued with great continuity.

As a complete piece,it is an emotional,absorbing and engrossing listen. More listening will i am sure further enhance the whole listening pleasure.

Long live the King!

Merry Christmas

Happy Christmas Colin to you and your family.
la sagesse du destin

Post by la sagesse du destin »

The Endless Saison is really a Masterwork.

We must say it to all the fans of Electronic Music who don't buy every CD of TD.

I can't stop to listen this Album (except to sleep and to listen Under Cover:wink: )

Charles
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

I have listened to The Endless Season only once and I am already impressed, so I think I will be amazed next time... great music ! :D
I will have to listen to all the Five Seasons in the right order soon...
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
hansx

Post by hansx »

TDludo wrote:I have listened to The Endless Season only once and I am already impressed, so I think I will be amazed next time... great music ! :D
I will have to listen to all the Five Seasons in the right order soon...
After 2 times listening I am not so impressed as I hoped. As with the other 4 albums, it all sounds very nice and beautifull. But I miss the sequences. It all flows through my speakersm but it never smashes me through the walls.
Until now it all sounds in my ears as new age. But maybe after some more listening it all changes, who knows.
Nero

Post by Nero »

THE ENDLESS SEASON is definitely a masterpiece - the whole album rocks.
A fantastic mixture of dynamic, emotions and cool sounds - just the dignified finale the whole atomic series deserves.
TES is the zenith of Mount Fuji. Can't add more and I'm already addicted to this album.....
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

epsilon75 wrote:First impressions- An Edgar Froese masterwork full of emotionally strong sounds very well segued with great continuity.

Long live the King!

Merry Christmas

Very 8) :!:

Cant wait. Just a bit longer. Hope by the end of next week or first week of 2011.

I wish you and your family a very Merry White Christmas Colin. Peace bro! :wink:
Okefenokee

Post by Okefenokee »

hansx wrote:After 2 times listening I am not so impressed as I hoped. As with the other 4 albums, it all sounds very nice and beautifull. But I miss the sequences. It all flows through my speakersm but it never smashes me through the walls.
Until now it all sounds in my ears as new age. But maybe after some more listening it all changes, who knows.
Same here. At track #5 it starts getting boring, but then the music speeds up and becomes more dynamic. But I'm missing a "finale grande". There's no real climax on the album. All of a sudden it's over. That's why I am a bit disappointed.
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Okefenokee wrote:
hansx wrote:After 2 times listening I am not so impressed as I hoped. As with the other 4 albums, it all sounds very nice and beautifull. But I miss the sequences. It all flows through my speakersm but it never smashes me through the walls.
Same here. At track #5 it starts getting boring, but then the music speeds up and becomes more dynamic. But I'm missing a "finale grande". There's no real climax on the album. All of a sudden it's over. That's why I am a bit disappointed.
In a way I agree, but I still think it is a piece of beauty this album. Surprised by how different all 5 albums in the series are. Summer in Nagasaki is very tough to beat! But I think The Endless Season may be a very good number two. All in all a fantastic project. Will have to do a Five Atomic Seasons marathon sometime soon. All five albums in a row.