=== NEW CONCERT in 2011 & NEW RELEASES in November 2010

Schulze
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Schulze »

At last.... all arrived safely in Ayrshire today complete with signed postcards :D Just listening to Undercover for the first time....
Be at one with the sequencing.....
xsaram3

Post by xsaram3 »

Seems like an eternity, never mind endless season

But Hertfordshire was finaly visited today by the postie bearing gifts from Berlin
All three with signed cards too, so all is forgiven :P

maybe next release TD could send them to us FIRST before announcing
at least that way we would all be suprised and not left postie spotting lol
" Eat Sh1t, a million flies can't be wrong"
Biodiode

Post by Biodiode »

I know the feeling about postie spotting, they seemed to be as rare as rocking horse....... recently.

Just listened to the first half of the endless season and it is certainly one that could grow on me. I may listen to the whole Atomic season back to back this weekend while I catch up on some study :)
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Ordered from RicochetDreams 2 days ago. Hope it will arrive tomorrow or Monday! :wink:
If not. . . .no worries.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Biodiode wrote:I know the feeling about postie spotting, they seemed to be as rare as rocking horse....... recently.

Just listened to the first half of the endless season and it is certainly one that could grow on me. I may listen to the whole Atomic season back to back this weekend while I catch up on some study :)
Yep. I feel sorry for people like TD who are having to take the rap for our **** poor postal service.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

ant wrote::D Is a Superfan more windy???? :oops: :oops:
Funny enough Richard,I have been suffering with a little wind lately :oops:
Marakesh

Post by Marakesh »

Schulze wrote:At last.... all arrived safely in Ayrshire today complete with signed postcards :D Just listening to Undercover for the first time....
Oh, Undercover is one of my favourite TD albums, let's hope that there will be an Undercover Part II next year, that would be 8)
"Their chief failings in social competence are an inability to perceive themselves accurately and annoying others by their dominance and unsuitable jokes."

Michael Argyle