Which do you prefer?

Poll ended at Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:13 pm

Springtime in Nagasaki
24%
Summer in Nagasaki
76%

Total votes: 25

Jon
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Jon »

Insvims wrote:Missed the vote, but definitely SiN. Especially beacause of the fantastic track Mystery of Life and Death.
So, is SiN Springtime or Summer? :wink:
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Jon wrote:
Insvims wrote:Missed the vote, but definitely SiN. Especially beacause of the fantastic track Mystery of Life and Death.
So, is SiN Springtime or Summer? :wink:
The song title I mentioned should give the obvious answer. :P :wink:
PurpleTwilight

Re: TDACS: Springtime vs. Summer in Nagasaki

Post by PurpleTwilight »

I bought Summer first and got Springtime over a year later. I got the albums in this order since I'd read that many fans preferred Summer over its predecessor. After listening to both albums for quite some time, I'd say I enjoy Springtime more. I enjoy both the "Naval Of Light" and "Persistence Of Memory" suites; the album turned out to be much better than I anticipated. Summer is definitely listenable and the underlying story/philosophy behind the tracks adds greatly to their appeal, but the longer tracks kind of leave me cold. I had particularly high hopes for "Climbing Mount Inasa" after hearing a minute-long preview, but it turned out to be only average. I just feel that Springtime works better as a cohesive album. I'm sure many folks differ with me on this.