Where can I download the Trees from?

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by epsilon75 »

I suppose all good things come to an end Mick,but we have got some wonderful music to listen to and it cost next to nothing :wink: :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

The Trees were an excellent addition to the official released material.
Listening to the Trees as expanded my appreciation of TD
For their skill in producing music from totally unstable instruments in the early days to their ability to maintain a constant level of quality when other band falter over time.
to this degree Both TD for producing the music & Heiko bringing it to a mass audience need applauding
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

alipaul wrote:The Trees were an excellent addition to the official released material.
Listening to the Trees as expanded my appreciation of TD
For their skill in producing music from totally unstable instruments in the early days to their ability to maintain a constant level of quality when other band falter over time.
to this degree Both TD for producing the music & Heiko bringing it to a mass audience need applauding
I could'nt agree more Darren,its brought a lot of people a lot of pleasure and thanks a lot to EF and HH 8)
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

epsilon75 wrote:I suppose all good things come to an end Mick,but we have got some wonderful music to listen to and it cost next to nothing :wink: :arrow:
Yeah, great stuff Colin and many thanks to Heiko, for his time and effort. I am now getting my extra TD fix via Chris's extension series. :D
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Hobo wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:I suppose all good things come to an end Mick,but we have got some wonderful music to listen to and it cost next to nothing :wink: :arrow:
Yeah, great stuff Colin and many thanks to Heiko, for his time and effort. I am now getting my extra TD fix via Chris's extension series. :D

Very enjoyable Chris's work is Mick,and there is an extra surprise coming from him in the future(via me) ,but i think you already have it....... :wink:
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

epsilon75 wrote:
Hobo wrote:

Very enjoyable Chris's work is Mick,and there is an extra surprise coming from him in the future(via me) ,but i think you already have it....... :wink:
I've still got several extensions discs to listen to, it's a question of finding time at the moment.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese