Who got up early this morning for MFD

Taximan431
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Taximan431 »

order placed @ 19.55 GMT hopefully its in the first 50 ....

:D :) 8) :!: javascript:emoticon(':arrow:')Geoff
Justin

Post by Justin »

Hello all! Got my copy of MCFD DVD/CD ordered aroung 7.05pm GMT. The old bank balance could do with a month or so without a new TD release to be honest!!!!
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

Raced back to place as soon as I could at 20.18. Really looking forward to this release 8)
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”
24db

Post by 24db »

Finally completed checkout at about 7.02 pm :)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Didn't make plans to order the MFD CD/DVD last night because I couldn't guarantee to be anywhere near a PC at 7:00 pm. Instead I made alternative arrangements. Result was that at 07:00 pm I was sat in front of the PC twindling my thumbs and thinking about what might have been. Ahhhhhhh. :evil:
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:Didn't make plans to order the MFD CD/DVD last night because I couldn't guarantee to be anywhere near a PC at 7:00 pm. Instead I made alternative arrangements. Result was that at 07:00 pm I was sat in front of the PC twindling my thumbs and thinking about what might have been. Ahhhhhhh. :evil:
Perhaps I can seen you a scan of the photo if I get one Chris?
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:Didn't make plans to order the MFD CD/DVD last night because I couldn't guarantee to be anywhere near a PC at 7:00 pm. Instead I made alternative arrangements. Result was that at 07:00 pm I was sat in front of the PC twindling my thumbs and thinking about what might have been. Ahhhhhhh. :evil:
Perhaps I can seen you a scan of the photo if I get one Chris?
That's a very generous offer Andy but I'm not very clever with those sorts of things.

I'd come home and find that my wife has chucked it away beause 'it was just a photo of some odd looking people' or that the boys had used the back of it to do their homework. Sadly these two scenarios have already happened, an autographed album cover was thrown out because it had scribble on it and a signed photo of Vinnie Moore was used to demonstrate letters of the alphabet.

I've a mine field, armed guards and a machine gun nest protecting my CD collection........ nothing in our house is sacred.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Hobo wrote:
timer wrote:CJ & BM - did you get in there ?
CJ definitely! BM maybe. It depends on whether he finished that bottle of malt! :wink:

As i was unable to be here at the time,me trusty old pal Gary Jenkins got one for me :arrow: :D 8) Cheers GJ
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.