New 'TD'/ Jerome DM track

timer
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by timer »

Mephistopheles wrote:
EricDraven wrote:I read on another forum that the rift was caused by Edgar wearing a moustache:-))
And how do we know that is not pure speculation?
I would rather trust official statements, regardless of how fantastic all these theories may be.
I think it's basically got nothing to do with us !.
Untill an annoucement is made one way or the other, speculation is the only way to vent our fustration over this matter.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Mephistopheles wrote:
EricDraven wrote:I read on another forum that the rift was caused by Edgar wearing a moustache:-)).
And how do we know that is not pure speculation?
I would rather trust official statements, regardless of how fantastic all these theories may be.
Excactly! I wonder if EricDraven would care to name the "other" forum.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

I dont think we have the right to speculate on what is a totally personal matter :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
redziller

Post by redziller »

You know what - it's none of my business. I wouldn't be happy with my family relationshipd being mused over.

It's not like EF or JF aim to feature in the National Enquirer.
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
Beaubourg wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote: Why does it matter to you so much?
I agree on the "Dante is Dead" feelings. Jerome is referring to only one thing - and it's not about the author (we've always known and heard he was never crazy about the project - hence his absence in the later portion of it.)

Still, they're excellent (and clever) shirts, IMHO.
I sometimes think a lot of TD's messages get lost in translation, they could do with a good PR man, Colin?
NO COMMENT :arrow: :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
Beaubourg wrote: I agree on the "Dante is Dead" feelings. Jerome is referring to only one thing - and it's not about the author (we've always known and heard he was never crazy about the project - hence his absence in the later portion of it.)

Still, they're excellent (and clever) shirts, IMHO.
I sometimes think a lot of TD's messages get lost in translation, they could do with a good PR man, Colin?
NO COMMENT :arrow: :wink:
See, you've started already ;)
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

redziller wrote:You know what - it's none of my business. I wouldn't be happy with my family relationshipd being mused over.

Quite so, although I wouldn't like to think that Edgar and Jerome weren't on good terms. (However, I have no reason to suspect that is the case).
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

redziller wrote:You know what - it's none of my business. I wouldn't be happy with my family relationshipd being mused over.

Totally agree redziller. It's a private matter between Edgar and Jerome.

Who's to say that Jerome's leaving, if he has, isn't to pursue his own career and is welcomed by Edgar, as any proud father would.

The handing over of so much of TD's music to Jerome is a mighty generous gesture after all.
timer

Post by timer »

As has been said before on this forum,

Jerome has not ruled out future collaberations in the TD format, he's taking time out!.

As this was the last I heard from him I take this to be what is going on.
EricDraven

Post by EricDraven »

I read about the boat trip at the TD fan recordings forum where somene used the analogy about a frog kissing a princess. The poster never came out and said that this definately was the case with Edgar and Jerome, but with all the clues it COULD be one possibility. Just passing it along.
Electronic music for sale at
http://www.synthnation.weebly.com
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

EricDraven wrote:I read on another forum that the rift was caused by Edgar wearing a moustache:-)).
EricDraven wrote:I read about the boattrip over at the TD fan recordings forum where somene used the analogy about a frog kissing a princess. The poster never came out and said that this definately was the case with Edgar and Jerome, but with all the clues it COULD be one possibility. Just passing it along.
Are you on a mission to perpetuate an unpleasant rumour which really is none of your business?
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”
JD

Post by JD »

EricDraven wrote:I read about the boat trip over at the TD fan recordings forum where somene used the analogy about a frog kissing a princess. The poster never came out and said that this definately was the case with Edgar and Jerome, but with all the clues it COULD be one possibility. Just passing it along.
Does nobody remember the good natured gesturing/bantering on stage between Jerome and edgar at the last Astoria gig, or the way edgar puts his arm around jerome at the end of the Tempodrom (i think it was this one?). People are just so keen to create mindless gossip around theories they have invented during their own dreary lives.
Maybe writing and releasing a solo CD at the same time as re-releasing and adapting back catalogue, working on your own label and web shop takes more time than your average IT technician who is back home in time for Star Trek every night.

Edit: I also have to add that I think this kind of rumour is very distasteful and disrespectful to put on Edgars forum, and also very childish.
"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them". - George Bush
EricDraven

Post by EricDraven »

Firstly, I didn't start any rumour, I simply speculated on an exsisting topic from another forum, so you bleeding hearts who posted "what business is it yours" and "I find it disrespectful for you to post this on Edgars forum" get a grip right now. It's called discussion, not throwing barbs at fellow members just because YOU find offensive. And what's so offensive about mentioning this anyway, are people supposed to remain silent about discussing certain topics because a "few" might find it distasteful? I don't think so!
Electronic music for sale at
http://www.synthnation.weebly.com
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Speculate all you want, I'll wait until I hear something from Edgar or Jerome, before commenting further.
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

EricDraven wrote:
Firstly, I didn't start any rumour, I simply speculated on an exsisting topic from another forum,

You are certainly perpetuating a rumour on top of distorting what someone else said on the other forum by reporting one possibility as if it was a fact instead.

EricDraven wrote:
so you bleeding hearts who posted "what business is it yours" and "I find it disrespectful for you to post this on Edgars forum" get a grip right now. It's called discussion,

A discussion can take many forms and your statements needed to be addressed.

EricDraven wrote:
not throwing barbs at fellow members just because YOU find offensive. And what's so offensive about mentioning this anyway, are people supposed to remain silent about discussing certain topics because a "few" might find it distasteful? I don't think so!

Anyone with some manners would draw the line at jumping to conclusions and wanting to perpetuate an unpleasant rumour regarding such a private matter because they have some respect. It's a shame that you clearly do not, even on this forum!
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”