New 'TD'/ Jerome DM track

EricDraven
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by EricDraven »

Desert Voyager,you don't know me at all to make the comment that I don't have manners. Manners have nothing to do with what I said. And the boat trip comment was only BRIEFLY mentioned in the last sentence of my original post as a POSSIBLE reason why Jerome hasn't been involved with TD recently, so don't try to paint it that I came here and specifically posted it as the main topic or to perpetuate a rumour. And NEVER once did I state anywhere that it was fact. It was just an observation BASED on what I had read elsewhere. It was just a passing comment, nothing more, nothing less.
Electronic music for sale at
http://www.synthnation.weebly.com
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

EricDraven wrote:Desert Voyager,you don't know me at all to make the comment that I don't have manners. Manners have nothing to do with what I said. And the boat trip comment was only BRIEFLY mentioned in the last sentence of my original post as a POSSIBLE reason why Jerome hasn't been involved with TD recently, so don't try to paint it that I came here and specifically posted it as the main topic or to perpetuate a rumour. And NEVER once did I state anywhere that it was fact. It was just an observation BASED on what I had read elsewhere. It was just a passing comment, nothing more, nothing less.
Dear Eric,

This is indeed a very private topic and should not be discussed here - please try to respect.
I can assure you that those rumours you heard have
absolutely nothing to do with reality, but more with science fiction...
Have a cup of music!:-))

Regards,
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
timer

Post by timer »

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:
EricDraven wrote:Desert Voyager,you don't know me at all to make the comment that I don't have manners. Manners have nothing to do with what I said. And the boat trip comment was only BRIEFLY mentioned in the last sentence of my original post as a POSSIBLE reason why Jerome hasn't been involved with TD recently, so don't try to paint it that I came here and specifically posted it as the main topic or to perpetuate a rumour. And NEVER once did I state anywhere that it was fact. It was just an observation BASED on what I had read elsewhere. It was just a passing comment, nothing more, nothing less.
Dear Eric,

This is indeed a very private topic and should not be discussed here - please try to respect.

Regards,
Well said EB !
Aren't we here for the music ?
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

timer wrote:
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:
Dear Eric,

Regards,
Well said EB !
Aren't we here for the music ?
Exactly and welcome back EB.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
tjguitar

Post by tjguitar »

Getting back on topic...

Now the Cybersounds site says there are two previously unreleased tracks, but, same track listing. :?:
MrCox

Post by MrCox »

The tracklist now says Pixel Pirates (Long Original Version 1996) is one of the bonus tracks. Obviously it was edited for TimeSquare somehow. We'll see ...
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

MrCox wrote:The tracklist now says Pixel Pirates (Long Original Version 1996) is one of the bonus tracks. Obviously it was edited for TimeSquare somehow. We'll see ...

I like this one too :D i would no say no to a longer version :D
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.