Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

* FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:58 am 

Desert Voyager,you don't know me at all to make the comment that I don't have manners. Manners have nothing to do with what I said. And the boat trip comment was only BRIEFLY mentioned in the last sentence of my original post as a POSSIBLE reason why Jerome hasn't been involved with TD recently, so don't try to paint it that I came here and specifically posted it as the main topic or to perpetuate a rumour. And NEVER once did I state anywhere that it was fact. It was just an observation BASED on what I had read elsewhere. It was just a passing comment, nothing more, nothing less.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:15 am 

EricDraven wrote:
Desert Voyager,you don't know me at all to make the comment that I don't have manners. Manners have nothing to do with what I said. And the boat trip comment was only BRIEFLY mentioned in the last sentence of my original post as a POSSIBLE reason why Jerome hasn't been involved with TD recently, so don't try to paint it that I came here and specifically posted it as the main topic or to perpetuate a rumour. And NEVER once did I state anywhere that it was fact. It was just an observation BASED on what I had read elsewhere. It was just a passing comment, nothing more, nothing less.

Dear Eric,

This is indeed a very private topic and should not be discussed here - please try to respect.
I can assure you that those rumours you heard have
absolutely nothing to do with reality, but more with science fiction...
Have a cup of music!:-))

Regards,
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:49 pm 

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:
EricDraven wrote:

Dear Eric,

This is indeed a very private topic and should not be discussed here - please try to respect.

Regards,

Well said EB !
Aren't we here for the music ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:19 pm 

timer wrote:
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:
EricDraven wrote:

Dear Eric,

Regards,

Well said EB !
Aren't we here for the music ?

Exactly and welcome back EB.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:30 am 

Getting back on topic...

Now the Cybersounds site says there are two previously unreleased tracks, but, same track listing. :?:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:35 pm 

The tracklist now says Pixel Pirates (Long Original Version 1996) is one of the bonus tracks. Obviously it was edited for TimeSquare somehow. We'll see ...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:10 am 

MrCox wrote:
The tracklist now says Pixel Pirates (Long Original Version 1996) is one of the bonus tracks. Obviously it was edited for TimeSquare somehow. We'll see ...

I like this one too :D i would no say no to a longer version :D

Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5 [ 67 posts ] 

Jump to: