Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

   * FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
From Jerome's Cybersounds site:

Tangerine Dream
DM 2.1 - Selections of Vol.1 & 2


The best of TD's Remix series 1995 - 1997 personally selected by Jerome Froese.

Contains a previously unavailable bonus track.
Cover artwork by Jerome Froese

Tracklist:

01. Jungle Jacula (1997)
02. Towards The Evening Star (Blue Gravity Mix - 1997)
03. Mobocaster (1997)
04. Little Blond In The Parc Of Attractions (The Thai Dub 1995)
05. Digital Sister (1997)
06. Virtually Fields (1995)
07. Touchwood (Forest Mix - 1995)
08. Timesquare (1997)
09. Pixel Pirates (Long Original Version 1996)*
10. Paranormal Skills (New Track 2006)*

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:30 pm
Posts: 40
Location: ANY TOWN USA
So it begins, the old re,re,re,re, release of the same material that's been done to death over the years. If this is Jerome's plan to simply reissue the same tracks unaltered, I'll keep my money. Unreleased track or not. Why not release all new material from those eras, surely there must be something laying around in "the vaults". At the very least update/re-remix the tracks. :x

_________________
Electronic music for sale at
http://www.synthnation.weebly.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
EricDraven wrote:
So it begins, the old re,re,re,re, release of the same material that's been done to death over the years. If this is Jerome's plan to simply reissue the same tracks unaltered, I'll keep my money. Unreleased track or not. Why not release all new material from those eras, surely there must be something laying around in "the vaults". At the very least update/re-remix the tracks. :x


Why not indeed? but, this what he's done. I know fans (old and new alike) think TD have millions of unreleased tapes locked away in vaults, but...this might not be the case, besides Jerome has been busy with his album plus setting up Moonpop, the Cybersound shop, contracts and 'other' activities, so I'd imagine he hasn't had too much time recently.
Regarding the 'it's been done to death' bit...just because TD and Jerome release it doesn't mean you have to buy it, regardless of how many different clothes it turns up in.
At least Jerome has a whole new album to promote (albeit we'll have to wait until may)...that's something positive I think (just my opinion though).

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:45 pm
Posts: 498
Love the new t-shirts!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:51 pm
Posts: 14861
Location: 1975
the 'dante is dead' t shirts are great......


another vigil.(BM ordered this morning) :D

_________________
...The wise.....are silent.....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:01 am
Posts: 2459
Location: Iris & Linda's underwear draw
24db wrote:
From Jerome's Cybersounds site:

Tangerine Dream
DM 2.1 - Selections of Vol.1 & 2


The best of TD's Remix series 1995 - 1997 personally selected by Jerome Froese.

Contains a previously unavailable bonus track.
Cover artwork by Jerome Froese

Tracklist:

01. Jungle Jacula (1997)
02. Towards The Evening Star (Blue Gravity Mix - 1997)
03. Mobocaster (1997)
04. Little Blond In The Parc Of Attractions (The Thai Dub 1995)
05. Digital Sister (1997)
06. Virtually Fields (1995)
07. Touchwood (Forest Mix - 1995)
08. Timesquare (1997)
09. Pixel Pirates (Long Original Version 1996)*
10. Paranormal Skills (New Track 2006)*



Andy

Where is this on Jerome's website ?

_________________
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
alipaul wrote:
24db wrote:
From Jerome's Cybersounds site:

Tangerine Dream
DM 2.1 - Selections of Vol.1 & 2


The best of TD's Remix series 1995 - 1997 personally selected by Jerome Froese.

Contains a previously unavailable bonus track.
Cover artwork by Jerome Froese

Tracklist:

01. Jungle Jacula (1997)
02. Towards The Evening Star (Blue Gravity Mix - 1997)
03. Mobocaster (1997)
04. Little Blond In The Parc Of Attractions (The Thai Dub 1995)
05. Digital Sister (1997)
06. Virtually Fields (1995)
07. Touchwood (Forest Mix - 1995)
08. Timesquare (1997)
09. Pixel Pirates (Long Original Version 1996)*
10. Paranormal Skills (New Track 2006)*



Andy

Where is this on Jerome's website ?


try here Daz:

http://www.cybersounds.org/index.php?main_page=index

if you have a few pence left, have a look here:

http://www.cybersounds.org/index.php?ma ... ex&cPath=6

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:01 am
Posts: 2459
Location: Iris & Linda's underwear draw
Thanks Andy

Just ordered the Dream Dice CD as i didn't have it in any form

_________________
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
alipaul wrote:
Thanks Andy

Just ordered the Dream Dice CD as i didn't have it in any form


Well that must be your last quid gone mate! ;)
Btw the link to that page is quite obvious on the Moonpop page, so chances are you might have been looking at a cached homepage, tand that's why you missed it.

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
Thanks for the heads up Andy :D :wink: :arrow:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:01 am
Posts: 2459
Location: Iris & Linda's underwear draw
24db wrote:
alipaul wrote:
Thanks Andy

Just ordered the Dream Dice CD as i didn't have it in any form


Well that must be your last quid gone mate! ;)
Btw the link to that page is quite obvious on the Moonpop page, so chances are you might have been looking at a cached homepage, tand that's why you missed it.



I've been saving my allowances up for months for the TD gig so i could spare this.

a copy just went on ebay for £87 so 40 odd quid seems a bargain in comparison

_________________
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
epsilon75 wrote:
Thanks for the heads up Andy :D :wink: :arrow:


No problem mate, just don't ask for shin-up though ;) (I've been feeling ill for 3 days now...annoying to say the least, gawd know's how you've been recently mate). Hang in there

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:17 am
Posts: 1638
Location: Somerset
Is there a link to hear the tracks on DM2.1?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
Desert_Voyager wrote:
Is there a link to hear the tracks on DM2.1?


No, more's the pity.

Np. Jerome live at the Berlin Aquarium

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Thanks for the heads up Andy :D :wink: :arrow:


No problem mate, just don't ask for shin-up though ;) (I've been feeling ill for 3 days now...annoying to say the least, gawd know's how you've been recently mate). Hang in there



Some weekend boozing is a bit if light relief for a few days :wink: whats up with you mate?

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5 [ 67 posts ] 

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group | Design by Homestage