Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

   * FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
JD wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
All i can say and its the last words on the subject that no former TD members were mentioned :arrow: But of course that is only what i was told.


Can you at least say who told you the info ...was it Jerome ?


Absolutely NOT JF :arrow:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:58 pm
Posts: 541
Location: under the bed.
epsilon75 wrote:
JD wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
All i can say and its the last words on the subject that no former TD members were mentioned :arrow: But of course that is only what i was told.


Can you at least say who told you the info ...was it Jerome ?


Absolutely NOT JF :arrow:


was it edgars towel ???? ;)

_________________
"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them". - George Bush


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
That towel is psychic you know :arrow: :wink: :lol:

Seriously,a lot of what i was told i have taken as mere speculation and rest assured absolutely NO former TD members are anything to do with it.

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:57 pm
Posts: 1419
Location: London, England
:wink: Perhaps he will be collaborating with Pete Doherty and his penguin mates!! Sorry, I was at the wildlife park too and picked up this little white stick he dropped.

Oh happy dreams

_________________
Biggus Dickus


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:42 pm
Posts: 4483
Location: Netherlands
ok, ok now we get it. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
epsilon75 wrote:
That towel is psychic you know :arrow: :wink: :lol:

Seriously,a lot of what i was told i have taken as mere speculation and rest assured absolutely NO former TD members are anything to do with it.


those towels are brilliant, sadly they went all digital in recent years and lost all their character ;)

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
That towel is psychic you know :arrow: :wink: :lol:

Seriously,a lot of what i was told i have taken as mere speculation and rest assured absolutely NO former TD members are anything to do with it.


those towels are brilliant, sadly they went all digital in recent years and lost all their character ;)


:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ] 

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum


cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group | Design by Homestage