New Solo Album by Jerome Froese

Taximan431
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Taximan431 »

epsilon75 wrote:
Taximan431 wrote:i like his new piece he played in Berlin in the Aquarium it is lighter than Neptunes but from Moonpop they say that other tracks will be a variant on Neptunes.

:D 8) :arrow: :!: Geoff Greetings from L.A.
Geoff

Are you on a tour of the states Mate :?: Micheal Palin eat your heart out :lol: :lol: :wink:
Hi Colin ,
I'm on the west coast of USA visiting my girlfriend who lives out here & also went to the Namm festival in Orange county nextto L.A. seen some ex TD members there to. Will be back in Dublin 2 weeks time will have to work up funds for those gigs in April mate.

:D 8) :arrow: :!: :D Geoff greetings from San Francisco
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Look forward to seeing you mate :wink: enjoy the rest of the holiday 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

Taximan431 wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Taximan431 wrote:i like his new piece he played in Berlin in the Aquarium it is lighter than Neptunes but from Moonpop they say that other tracks will be a variant on Neptunes.

Geoff

Are you on a tour of the states Mate :?: Micheal Palin eat your heart out :lol: :lol: :wink:
Hi Colin ,
I'm on the west coast of USA visiting my girlfriend who lives out here & also went to the Namm festival in Orange county nextto L.A. seen some ex TD members there to. Will be back in Dublin 2 weeks time will have to work up funds for those gigs in April mate.

:D 8) :arrow: :!: :D Geoff greetings from San Francisco
Sounds great Geoff. Who did you meet? Chris? Paul?

(sorry! I digress!)
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

epsilon75 wrote:

Geoff

Maybe Geoff is scouting venues for TD. :wink:
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
obiwankenomi

Post by obiwankenomi »

Jerome's new album will be called "Shiver me timbers". The album is scheduled for release at the end of april 2007.

The album contains 10 tracks, with a total lenght of appr. 64 minutes. The coverart is supplied by Monique Froese.

Tracklisting:

01. Economical with the truth - 06mn 55s
02. A mellow morning - 06mn 36s
03. Mrs. Misty Kiss - 06mn 33s
04. Colorless green ideas sleep furiously - 05mn 51s
05. Daisy's Drug - 08mn 10s
06. Ye gods and little fishes - 04mn 19s
07. Haunting your home and neighborhood - 09mn 32s
08. Through love and deed - 06mn 0s
09. Playing for penalties - 05mn 20s
10. Strictly from nowhere - 04mn 40s

According to Jerome's webspace the music on the album is mainly based on guitars, like on his first soloalbum Neptunes, but certain parts will sound much different.

Obiwan
obiwankenomi

Post by obiwankenomi »

Forgot to mention that one of the tracks, A Mellow Morning", can be listened on www.myspace.com/jerometadream

Obiwan