Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

   * FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:49 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:05 pm
Posts: 11363
Location: Glasgow
give me the Latte over the Expresso any day ! 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 9:33 am
Posts: 1572
Location: Denmark
timer wrote:
give me the Latte over the Expresso any day ! 8)


I don't drink coffee... that's also why I don't take part in a certain competion! :)

_________________
Jacob's Tangerine Dream Blog
http://tangerinedream.pertou.dk/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:51 pm
Posts: 14861
Location: 1975
jacob wrote:
timer wrote:
give me the Latte over the Expresso any day ! 8)


I don't drink coffee... that's also why I don't take part in a certain competion! :)



Mandrake, have you never wondered why I drink only distilled water, or rain water, and only pure grain alcohol?

_________________
...The wise.....are silent.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 9:33 am
Posts: 1572
Location: Denmark
Why do you call me Mandrake? Are you insinuating that I scream, when I'm pulled by the root! :roll:

_________________
Jacob's Tangerine Dream Blog
http://tangerinedream.pertou.dk/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:51 pm
Posts: 14861
Location: 1975
jacob wrote:
Why do you call me Mandrake? Are you insinuating that I scream, when I'm pulled by the root! :roll:



no, Its a quote from my all time best film: DR Strangelove


sorry If I offended, not intentional :)


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0057012/quotes

_________________
...The wise.....are silent.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:09 am
Posts: 3244
redziller wrote:
Finally listening to this the whole way through without skipping over more familiar tracks

Bloody marvelous - I've now come to rate this the highest of the 3 latest releases.


Agree, bloody marvellous. I honestly cannot decide which of the three releases is the best.

Views
Purple
Electronic music / Anthology

Bloody astonishingly excellent :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:50 pm
Posts: 547
Location: Louisiana, USA
bigmoog wrote:
jacob wrote:
Why do you call me Mandrake? Are you insinuating that I scream, when I'm pulled by the root! :roll:



no, Its a quote from my all time best film: DR Strangelove


sorry If I offended, not intentional :)


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0057012/quotes


A terrific film, BM. I love the sign that reads "Peace Is Our Profession" while a gun battle rages all around. And, of course, who can forget Slim Pickens' iconic ride on the ICBM? Classic! Kubrick's best film after "2001."

_________________
I am not a slow writer, I am not a fast writer, I am a half-fast writer.
-- Robert Asprin


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:21 am
Posts: 636
Location: Chicago
bigmoog wrote:
jacob wrote:
Why do you call me Mandrake? Are you insinuating that I scream, when I'm pulled by the root! :roll:



no, Its a quote from my all time best film: DR Strangelove


sorry If I offended, not intentional :)


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0057012/quotes


"you can't fight in here! This is the war room"!

_________________
http://tangerinedream.myfreeforum.org/index.php


http://www.flickr.com/photos/rubycon/collections/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:51 pm
Posts: 14861
Location: 1975
:D :D


some good info here on the great film


http://www.filmsite.org/drst.html

_________________
...The wise.....are silent.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:21 am
Posts: 636
Location: Chicago
bigmoog wrote:
:D :D


some good info here on the great film


http://www.filmsite.org/drst.html


"He cant come in here! He'll see the big board!!"

_________________
http://tangerinedream.myfreeforum.org/index.php


http://www.flickr.com/photos/rubycon/collections/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:52 pm
Posts: 7797
Location: Bristol, Uk
har wrote:
redziller wrote:
Finally listening to this the whole way through without skipping over more familiar tracks

Bloody marvelous - I've now come to rate this the highest of the 3 latest releases.


Agree, bloody marvellous. I honestly cannot decide which of the three releases is the best.

Views
Purple
Electronic music / Anthology

Bloody astonishingly excellent :D

Nice also that TD are giving us such a difficult choice.


....Views and a de-caf for me. :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
har wrote:
redziller wrote:
Finally listening to this the whole way through without skipping over more familiar tracks

Bloody marvelous - I've now come to rate this the highest of the 3 latest releases.


Agree, bloody marvellous. I honestly cannot decide which of the three releases is the best.

Views
Purple
Electronic music / Anthology

Bloody astonishingly excellent :D


I agree wholeheartedly,its a difficult decision with such a wealth of excellent music,but im in love with VFART :P

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:26 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
TD have added the track 'Sound of a Shell' to their official Myspace page:

http://www.myspace.com/tangerinedreamofficialsite

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
24db wrote:
TD have added the track 'Sound of a Shell' to their official Myspace page:

http://www.myspace.com/tangerinedreamofficialsite


Tim will be happy 8)

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:05 pm
Posts: 11363
Location: Glasgow
epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
TD have added the track 'Sound of a Shell' to their official Myspace page:

http://www.myspace.com/tangerinedreamofficialsite


Tim will be happy 8)


So happy in fact I added it to my page !, Hope we hear this in November :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 19 of 23 [ 333 posts ] 

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum


cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group | Design by Homestage