Views From A Red Train

cantosis
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by cantosis »

NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:i think the notes to 'Hunter Shot By Yellow Rabbit' refer to the snotty so'n'so's who despite probably obeying every law ever made, because thats how they were bought up in their 'do right' world, still think they have the right to break the law and hunt foxes despite it been illegal.
Rabbits? Foxes? Vermin? I find the hunters more despicable to look at with their self-rightesious smug grins and looking down on people from their horses wearing their red n black uniforms.

Ill be passing the gun to rabbit!
Go bunny, go! :-)
Well Said
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:i think the notes to 'Hunter Shot By Yellow Rabbit' refer to the snotty so'n'so's who despite probably obeying every law ever made, because thats how they were bought up in their 'do right' world, still think they have the right to break the law and hunt foxes despite it been illegal.
Rabbits? Foxes? Vermin? I find the hunters more despicable to look at with their self-rightesious smug grins and looking down on people from their horses wearing their red n black uniforms.

Spot on NOL :arrow: when i see those horsemen/women not only hunting the amimals but whipping protesters it drives the hell into me.......

Tally ho my arse :evil: :x :evil:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

I'm glad it's not about fish...I've banged a few thousand on the head over the years. :oops: my wife does eat them though 8)
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

sparrow wrote:I'm glad it's not about fish...I've banged a few thousand on the head over the years. :oops: my wife does eat them though 8)

does edgar fish, i seem to remeber seeing a clip somewhere where he is holding a rod
Froesesque

Post by Froesesque »

Got my copy yesterday, Space Rock for the new millenium (well new-ish millenium anyway)

I like Bianca's rather tongue in cheek descriptions of the tracks inside too!

:D
You were only supposed to blow the bladdy doors off!!!!
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

cantosis wrote:
sparrow wrote:I'm glad it's not about fish...I've banged a few thousand on the head over the years. :oops: my wife does eat them though 8)

does edgar fish, i seem to remeber seeing a clip somewhere where he is holding a rod
He's pictured in one of the videos, I forget which, fishing in a pond for a rather large beachball. I thought it might be an oblique reference to moonraking but I'm probably wrong.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Chris Monk wrote:
cantosis wrote:

He's pictured in one of the videos, I forget which, fishing in a pond for a rather large beachball. I thought it might be an oblique reference to moonraking but I'm probably wrong.
If anyone knows what video it is please let me know so i can view it again.
timer

Post by timer »

cantosis wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
cantosis wrote:
think it could be the extra's on the Inferno DVD.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

cantosis wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
cantosis wrote:
It may be on the MFD DVD. If memory serves me correctly it's during Lakes of Pontchartrain.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Chris Monk wrote:
cantosis wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: He's pictured in one of the videos, I forget which, fishing in a pond for a rather large beachball. I thought it might be an oblique reference to moonraking but I'm probably wrong.
It may be on the MFD DVD. If memory serves me correctly it's during Lakes of Pontchartrain.
yes i think you right, that is the only DVD I have aprt from the recent live ones so it must be that.
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

I’ll buy it tell September. :D :wink:

On 2nd thought I’ll buy it in July. :D :wink:

And I’m not going review it. :(

:!: :arrow:
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

epsilon75 wrote:

Spot on NOL :arrow: when i see those horsemen/women not only hunting the amimals but whipping protesters it drives the hell into me.......

Tally ho my arse :evil: :x :evil:
come the revolution we'll chase them with a pack of hounds !!
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

alipaul wrote:come the revolution we'll chase them with a pack of hounds !!
if there's a revolution in the UK export it to Germany too please :)
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

[....] viewsfromaredtrain has grown on BM like a gigantic boil [...] pretty decent music [...] its no turkey [...] more a huge graceful dove of peace [...]
...The wise.....are silent.....
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

bigmoog wrote:[....] viewsfromaredtrain has grown on BM like a gigantic boil [...] pretty decent music [...] its no turkey [...] more a huge graceful dove of peace [...]

Listening to it now, has not grown on me like MFD, (I hated that one at first but now its one of my favorites)0. I think it is an ok album, wouldn`t make a song and dance about it, decent tunes with some very good guitar playing by BB, the guitar playing probably saves the album from being forgetfull.

so overall not in the same league as other recent TD albums but by no means a turkey.