Views From A Red Train

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

I really couldn't care less who does or did what provided I like the results, therefore the artist above the title won't make a bad album better or visa versa
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:I really couldn't care less who does or did what provided I like the results, therefore the artist above the title won't make a bad album better or visa versa
Ditto :wink: 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
rotwang

Post by rotwang »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:I really couldn't care less who does or did what provided I like the results, therefore the artist above the title won't make a bad album better or visa versa
Ditto :wink: 8)
Exactly. Whether it's a solo effort or a TD release, Edgar is still the genius behind the results.
I am not a slow writer, I am not a fast writer, I am a half-fast writer.
-- Robert Asprin
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

To be honest i not bothered whether it's EF or TD its cracking stuff regardless !!
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

I say maybe. :?:

:!: :arrow:
24db

Post by 24db »

strange to see that this album is being released almost a year late...I'm looking forward to it nevertheless
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

I'd be happy if south west trains were a year late, that's a 100% improvement on their current efforts :D
...The wise.....are silent.....
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

bigmoog wrote:I'd be happy if south west trains were a year late, that's a 100% improvement on their current efforts :D
Ouch, I used to work for them as well
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:I'd be happy if south west trains were a year late, that's a 100% improvement on their current efforts :D
lol...luckily I only bugger things up on the West Coast
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

cantosis wrote:

apologies, Im not complaining.....I get driven every where these days :wink:
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

bigmoog wrote:
cantosis wrote:

apologies, Im not complaining.....I get driven every where these days :wink:

nah they are rubbish, unfortuntately most networks are. GNER now National Express(my last employers) are not too bad but they are slowly getting worse
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

on topic: Im looking forward to this CD (artwork is different from the promo postcard sent out last year)
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

why is C-R-A-P not allowed, hardly a swear word
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:strange to see that this album is being released almost a year late...I'm looking forward to it nevertheless
Well TD have had one or two other things on the go at the same time so it's only to be expected.

I'm still amazed that we're getting anything at all, after a long string of really great releases you'd expect TD to be burnt out. Fortunately there's no sign of that yet.
timer

Post by timer »

Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:strange to see that this album is being released almost a year late...I'm looking forward to it nevertheless
Well TD have had one or two other things on the go at the same time so it's only to be expected.

I'm still amazed that we're getting anything at all, after a long string of really great releases you'd expect TD to be burnt out. Fortunately there's no sign of that yet.
EF has long sleeves ! 8)