The Sessions VI = The End

sorcerer
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Re: The Sessions VI = The End

Post by sorcerer »

BTW Listened to Sessions VI this afternoon.

Excellent , really enjoyed it.
TheXFactor

Post by TheXFactor »

sorcerer wrote:Rambling nonsense, having a go at everyone and everything, yet again.

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz.

Translation: What? You're supporting your points with facts like album sales, concert attendance, and an established discography of releases? Well, looks like my only option is to completely ignore everything that was said and simply be dismissive since I've clearly lost the actual debate.
projekt-elektronik

Post by projekt-elektronik »

TheXFactor wrote:
Cyclone wrote: Well, that's exactly the kind of blind adulation you mentioned above.

[...]

Except that they did- for the reasons mentioned above- plus they have both their respective solo releases (and two different collaborations) to back that up. The fact that you can't hear the quality on said releases is mind-boggling, honestly.
The effort made shows how much the topic means to you, but seriously -- there is no point in trying to make people think about what you're saying, and why. Their opinion is firmly established -- no need to confuse them with facts.

This behaviour prompted me to quit contributing to this forum a long time ago -- time-wasters, and rude ones at that (even though I'm sure they believe themselves to be extremely witty and smart... because no-one else does).
"Den Brüdern trau ich nicht. Den Brüdern trau ich nicht! Kommt alles vom Tonband." (Edgar Froese -- Signale aus der Schwäbischen Straße)
sorcerer

Post by sorcerer »

projekt-elektronik wrote:
This behaviour prompted me to quit contributing to this forum a long time ago.
See when you say “contributing” do you mean constantly slating all things TD, the band , their music, Edgar, album releases, band members .....

Here and elsewhere you have slagged TD for years. Nice to see you turning up on a negative thread though.
Jon

Post by Jon »

sorcerer wrote:Rambling nonsense, having a go at everyone and everything, yet again.

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz.
You forgot "half-truths and personal opinions". :lol:
TheXFactor

Post by TheXFactor »

projekt-elektronik wrote: The effort made shows how much the topic means to you, but seriously -- there is no point in trying to make people think about what you're saying, and why. Their opinion is firmly established -- no need to confuse them with facts.

This behaviour prompted me to quit contributing to this forum a long time ago -- time-wasters, and rude ones at that (even though I'm sure they believe themselves to be extremely witty and smart... because no-one else does).

I've never had an issue with different opinions because that can- under the right conditions- make for lively and interesting debates. The ignoring of established facts- on the other hand- has always been bizarre to me.

You're right though that quite a few of the die hard fans here think of themselves as extremely witty and smart.
TheXFactor

Post by TheXFactor »

Jon wrote:
You forgot "half-truths and personal opinions". :lol:

Jon **also** wrote this (on June 6th 2017): "I doubt it, considering almost no one showed up on their previous US tour."

Billboard music sales charts, the highly lauded Voices In the Net discography website, personal attendance at all four of the referenced NYC gigs (1986, 1988, 1992, 2012)- all (ahem) "personal opinions". Because of course they are. Especially in the case of the 1992 and 2012 concerts where the poor turnout was painfully obvious. I'm sure I'm just imagining that 20 year gap between North American tours as well...
projekt-elektronik

Post by projekt-elektronik »

sorcerer wrote:
projekt-elektronik wrote:
This behaviour prompted me to quit contributing to this forum a long time ago.
See when you say “contributing” do you mean constantly slating all things TD, the band , their music, Edgar, album releases, band members .....

Here and elsewhere you have slagged TD for years. Nice to see you turning up on a negative thread though.
I'm much obliged to you for proving my point.

Maybe you are mistaking me for someone else? That would be downright tragic.
"Den Brüdern trau ich nicht. Den Brüdern trau ich nicht! Kommt alles vom Tonband." (Edgar Froese -- Signale aus der Schwäbischen Straße)
71 dB

Post by 71 dB »

I like a lot the Sessions series. Just ordered the Sessions VI so I haven't heard it yer, but I'm pretty sure I will enjoy it a lot based on the 5 previous releases.
71 dB

Post by 71 dB »

Finally got the order. It took no less than 12 days to get it from Austria to Finland.
Covid-19 is really slowing down international mail. Sessions VI sounds good!