Jerome has left the building...

Sean_Montgomery
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Sean_Montgomery »

24db wrote: Chris's deal was ok, he bugged off with a $1,000,000 studio ;)
Touche!
24db

Post by 24db »

Sean_Montgomery wrote:
24db wrote: Chris's deal was ok, he bugged off with a $1,000,000 studio ;)
Touche!
some fans would even argue he took more, but that's another story ;)
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Sean_Montgomery wrote:Interesting that the forum here does not like the word "Dee-Lee-Ted'. Replaced it with 'corrected'
I made that very observation earlier Sean. Coincidence, or is "corrected" a carefully chosen substitute?
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Sean_Montgomery wrote:Interesting that the forum here does not like the word "Dee-Lee-Ted'. Replaced it with 'corrected'
I don't think that is anything to be too concerned about, I think that it is just an automatic software correction and not some malign censor. Does that with quite a few words.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Chris Monk wrote:
I don't think that is anything to be too concerned about, I think that it is just an automatic software correction and not some malign censor. Does that with quite a few words.
I reckon you're right Chris. I was just looking for some malevolent force at work, after finding out a number of TD albums were to be d e le t e d. That news really pissed me off!
24db

Post by 24db »

Btw just to remind you lot, that the live chat page is now running over at Moonpop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
24db

Post by 24db »

It's was lonely place over at moonpop last night, just me and the Mod....we need a bit of advertising I think :D
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

BM had a loooook last night

at least is noisier there and here than at BM forum*

*25 members, 4 regulars.......just like BMs local
...The wise.....are silent.....
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:BM had a loooook last night

at least is noisier there and here than at BM forum*

*25 members, 4 regulars.......just like BMs local
Quieter that Chris Franke's ideas draw ;)....er I'll get me coat
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

:lol:

r-hem, anyway, BM anticipates JF's new CD immensely......gonna be a classic
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote::lol:

The mod said it's more Indie Guitar and less DM styled. He also agreed that a Froese/Schnauss collaberation would be a great idea. Additionally he said that he wanted to get Jerome and Ulrich to join the chat room one sunday
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

hmmmm, sounds v interesting. I really admire JF for doing his thing
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:

The mod said it's more Indie Guitar and less DM styled. He also agreed that a Froese/Schnauss collaberation would be a great idea. Additionally he said that he wanted to get Jerome and Ulrich to join the chat room one sunday
I suspected that this album would have more guitar. Probably not for me then. Shame really, as Neptunes had some promising elements and IMO Jerome has followed the wrong path. (I'm probably in a minority there). Chat rooms aren't really my thing either (regardless of who's on them). I suspect that I'll spend very little time at the Moonpop site.
24db

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:
24db wrote:

I suspected that this album would have more guitar. Probably not for me then. Shame really, as Neptunes had some promising elements and IMO Jerome has followed the wrong path. (I'm probably in a minority there). Chat rooms aren't really my thing either (regardless of who's on them). I suspect that I'll spend very little time at the Moonpop site.
which is the right path then mate?
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:
Hobo wrote:
24db wrote: The mod said it's more Indie Guitar and less DM styled. He also agreed that a Froese/Schnauss collaberation would be a great idea. Additionally he said that he wanted to get Jerome and Ulrich to join the chat room one sunday
which is the right path then mate?
I prefer JF's more ambient moments. I enjoy most of his intros, but as the tracks build, IMO they lose direction and I can't really tell them apart (probably because I've switched off by then).

Neptunes was only a 4.5 out of 10 for me, but I held out hope that the next album might be more like "At Mariannas Trench". It sounds like fans of Neptunes are in for a treat, but it looks like I'll be disappointed.

Still, on the bright side, I'll get to listen to Ulrich's new offering this week.