'Unknown' TD article covering their studio equipment

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

'Unknown' TD article covering their studio equipment

Post by 24db »

http://the-archive-plus.blogspot.com/20 ... elody.html

I know it's by Mark Jenkins and it's from Melody Maker, but nothing apart from that. I guessing circa 1985/86, but obviously before Johannes left the band. An interesting article for gear-heads :D

many thanks to Chris Owen for the photocopy
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

That's quite an equipment list...

Funny to read about the Commodore 64. We used to have one of those. Best thing on it was a rather lame golf game. Sounds as if CF found a better use for it.

The article reads as if it was written about the time of the release of Poland so I'm guessing the article is probably from around 1984.
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:That's quite an equipment list...

Funny to read about the Commodore 64. We used to have one of those. Best thing on it was a rather lame golf game. Sounds as if CF found a better use for it.

The article reads as if it was written about the time of the release of Poland so I'm guessing the article is probably from around 1984.
Cheers Chris...I guess it might be:

Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:

Chris Monk appears courtesy of "Wild Guesses R Us". :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:

Chris Monk appears courtesy of "Wild Guesses R Us". :wink:
Cheers Chris, I just had this in the wrong place in my 1983-1986 folder...hence so some reason I was thinking 1985-ish. 1984 'obviously' D'oh! makes more sense.