TD quiz site

bigmoog
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by bigmoog »

epsilon75 wrote:
bigmoog wrote:well done chief, BM books CJ and BM night out in Soho rubber club :oops: :oops: :D :wink:
I will give thee rubber a miss :oops: just fill the pint glass with Glenfiddich on next visit to thee smoke :idea: :twisted: :wink:

hmmm, would diluted water suffice?
...The wise.....are silent.....
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
bigmoog wrote:well done chief, BM books CJ and BM night out in Soho rubber club :oops: :oops: :D :wink:
I will give thee rubber a miss :oops: just fill the pint glass with Glenfiddich on next visit to thee smoke :idea: :twisted: :wink:

Tight *^+"$* :oops: :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

epsilon75 wrote:
bigmoog wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: I will give thee rubber a miss :oops: just fill the pint glass with Glenfiddich on next visit to thee smoke :idea: :twisted: :wink:

Tight *^+"$* :oops: :wink:

ice included mate
...The wise.....are silent.....
24db

Post by 24db »

3 CDs can still won on my TD quiz blog. Just answer the VERY easy question (Goawn Goawn Goawn!) and you could be one of the lucky winners (the closing date is the 7th of Sept).

You answers can be left here, on the Tadream list, on any one of my blogs or can be emailed to me in person at ajking106 AT gmail.

Good luck (thanks once again to Peter and Derk for offering the prizes)