For Geoff K

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by epsilon75 »

Geoff

I very muched enjoyed your appearance and music on the show,some really excellent listening 8) :D thanks for the mention :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Taximan431

Post by Taximan431 »

timer wrote:Geoff,

Do they archive the show ? as I missed it ! :(

Stopped watching the forum a bit early last night !.

Best of luck mate with it all :D
Hi Tim I'm going to get back a copy of the show later this week as Tony didn't know how to copy it of & one of the other guys know how to do this as soon as I get I'll put it up so you tune in. I will also be on again next week same time. But have been in touch with 98FM Mike Hogan show so i await him to get back to me ... so far all have said that its different from what they have heard mainstream (Which is what I want to formulate my own sound ) Tony like it & feedback from others is that they like it so fingers crossed.

Colin thanks for putting the link up & glad you got tuned in the end. Just to let you know I mentioned the Barmy Army & one or two names but you are all included right across the board. It was totally live so had no idea of what the questions would be. Jacob delighted you got tuned in as well ..... maybe next week I'll get more notice & get to mention everyone out there. Thanks guys for your support

The dream is very much alive !!!!

:D :) 8) :wink: :!: :idea: :arrow: Geoff
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Hi Geoff

Listened to the album on three occasions since yesterday and very much enjoyed the cool music on offer,congratulations to you on an excellent debut release,the "Digital Fields" album comes highly recommended to all. 8)
timer

Post by timer »

I Echo CJs comments - a recommended release from our Geoff.

Well done mate - it's a little corker ! 8) 8) 8)
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

timer wrote:I Echo CJs comments - a recommended release from our Geoff.

Well done mate - it's a little corker ! 8) 8) 8)
what type of sound would you compare it to?
Taximan431

Post by Taximan431 »

Hi Guys & Thanks for your encouragement. Glad the copies arrived to you :!: Maybe it would be good for you guys to give your feelings on what sound come to your mind ...anyone that has heard it here in Ireland says it brings back memories of 1980's /90's mixture of Depche mode, a little Kraftwerk in 'Sonic Eye Vision'...Ultravox in 'Silverlining'. But maybe Colin & Tim can put their own thoughts on it ..

I have to say I was a bit worried about using vocals on this release but I think that Tara's Vocals work with the electronic style ....But I'm glad with the decision of going this way even just to try it out to see the response. Next project I may even sing on it that thought has gone through my head... but fear not fellow dreamers I still have instrumental tracks in there also ....after all I still love instrumentals I think your mind can put its own words to the music ... Hopefully 'Exit to Eindhoven' brings back memories of that great concert last April ....The Album will be on iTunes & Amazon Mp3 from November 12th ...also new website www.electrocelt.co.uk will be up & running in the next day or so so feel free to visit & leave a comment in the guestbook or roam through the other links . This site was build by the artist Rita Romero in San Francisco

Hope to find you there ......

Geoff :D :) :wink: :idea: :arrow:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

I will give the CD some more serious listening over the next few days and suss out what this reminds me of and influences.
Taximan431

Post by Taximan431 »

Thanks you guys for dropping by the site...some music samples can now be found there. Also some more links are emerging.
Keep you updated

Geoff :D :) 8) :wink: :arrow:

To go to my page just click the link below
Taximan431

Post by Taximan431 »

the Interview link is now up & running if you have any reviews I'll get them posted there also....The online shop will not be up till November 12th there it will be on iTunes & Amazon Mp3.

Cheers Geoff .... :D :) :wink: :!: :arrow:

Also a direct link has been set up with the TDFZ & to the TD site.
I've added some of the TDFZ shows I've been on

Talk soon Geoff
Taximan431

Post by Taximan431 »

Thanks Colin for the avatar advice :wink:

Geoff :D :) :wink: :!: :arrow:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Taximan431 wrote:Thanks Colin for the avatar advice :wink:

Geoff :D :) :wink: :!: :arrow:
You are most welcome Geoff :) :wink:
Janus

Post by Janus »

http://heyzradio.com
For Tim - Always in our thoughts and hearts, the dream remains the same
timer

Post by timer »

Many happy returns Geoff ! 8)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

A very happy birthday to our buddy across the Irish sea,have a good one Geoff and a Jameson or six :P :wink:
bigdaveh

Post by bigdaveh »

Bugger I forgot, saw it was your birthday on your myspace earlier on in the week. Been busy doing fencing and putting posts in.

So a Late Happy Birthday Geoff have a good rest of the day and I will raise a bottle of cider to you this evening when i go visit may mate. :wink: