1982 Australian tour

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

SydneyFC wrote:
24db wrote:
SydneyFC wrote:Thanks for this 24db. Just started dl Live in Sydney so it is really great to read some backgroud. I've been in the Regent Theatre many times myself but unfortunately not to see TD. Too young and foolish to realize what I was missing. :cry:
no problem....have a good one down-under!
Yeah same to you 24db.....looking forward to a very TD orientated 2008 8)
cheers. I'll add one or two additional articles on the Australian tour after Christmas
SydneyFC

Post by SydneyFC »

24db wrote:
SydneyFC wrote:
24db wrote: no problem....have a good one down-under!
Yeah same to you 24db.....looking forward to a very TD orientated 2008 8)
cheers. I'll add one or two additional articles on the Australian tour after Christmas
Excellent. As a kid I was an avid reader of Aussie Rock magazines. I used to buy Rock Australia Magazine(RAM) every week and stored it for future reference under the house but sadly my mum threw my "archives" out when I left home. A great pity as they would be worth a fortune now. It's great to see a couple of your articles are from RAM magazine. Some great memories there...still love the 70's/80's style of aussie rock reporting.
"Sydney till I Die"
krismopompas

Re: 1982 Australian tour

Post by krismopompas »

time is the fire in which we burn (zoran)
24db

Re: 1982 Australian tour

Post by 24db »

everyone that bothered to email me about this got an invite, but sometimes the invitation went into their spam folder. I'll say this once again, and for the very last time... if anybody wants an invite email me at ajking106 AT gmail.com

cheers