Weather

bigmoog
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by bigmoog »

epsilon75 wrote:His words to me were"Very Cold but Dry" :wink:

BBC make me laugh,they say they can forecast snow a fortnight in advance when really speaking they have a job to give the correct forecast for the next day :roll: so much for technology :x Muppets
too effing right colin...the bbc weather chumps have access to a supercomputer as big and as full on as ours here at w*rk...and they still cant predict de weather.....maybe they should plug the 30million quids worth in

i have better luck predicting the fuggin weather by looking out the window

bm leaves forum to go make a brew...(PG tips...MONKEY IS BACK>>>)
...The wise.....are silent.....
redziller

Post by redziller »

bigmoog wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:His words to me were"Very Cold but Dry" :wink:

BBC make me laugh,they say they can forecast snow a fortnight in advance when really speaking they have a job to give the correct forecast for the next day :roll: so much for technology :x Muppets
too effing right colin...the bbc weather chumps have access to a supercomputer as big and as full on as ours here at w*rk...and they still cant predict de weather.....maybe they should plug the 30million quids worth in

i have better luck predicting the fuggin weather by looking out the window

bm leaves forum to go make a brew...(PG tips...MONKEY IS BACK>>>)
To be fair sometimes the weather just can't be predicted but if the prophets admited it they may get more respect and just said "we have no bleedin' clue what the weather will be like this week"
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

It has rained heavily everyday this week and it is still coming down with very high winds..................my fence in the back garden was obliterated by the winds on Thursday :cry: and ive had a shedfull of the weather.....they have promised a dry day tomorrow :shock: but i will believe it when i see it :roll:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

epsilon75 wrote:It has rained heavily everyday this week and it is still coming down with very high winds..................my fence in the back garden was obliterated by the winds on Thursday :cry: and ive had a shedfull of the weather.....they have promised a dry day tomorrow :shock: but i will believe it when i see it :roll:
More wind and rain here too Colin. So far, my new fence is holding up well. Knew it was a good idea to sink the concrete posts 2ft. into the ground!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

First dry day here for quite a while............and its VERY welcome :D
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Its raining here again after a beautiful morning :( Thought it was to good to be true :roll:
batman

Post by batman »

epsilon75 wrote:Its raining here again after a beautiful morning :( Thought it was to good to be true :roll:
In Greece, the morning humidity with cold and after sun.
Ohh, where is the rain :?:
-IN THE SPACE AND STILL FARTHER-
(BUZZ LIGHTYEAR)
www.myspace.com/via2754
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

epsilon75 wrote:Its raining here again after a beautiful morning :( Thought it was to good to be true :roll:
It will be with us here soon no doubt. Here is a picture of the Worcester floods, taken this time yesterday:

The road bridge crosses the River Severn, and those are the Malvern Hills in the back ground.
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

And they reckon theres a hosepipe ban :roll: :x :x
hansx

Post by hansx »

speaking of the weather, it is really bad at the moment, heavy rain and wndforce 10. My dogs can hardly walk outside.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

hansx wrote:speaking of the weather, it is really bad at the moment, heavy rain and wndforce 10. My dogs can hardly walk outside.
Exactly the same here Hans. I took the ferry to Calais yesterday and that was a very unpleasant experience.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Incredibly high winds and driving rain again here in Wales,and lots of felled trees t'boot :cry: :( is there no end to this rain :?
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

epsilon75 wrote:Incredibly high winds and driving rain again here in Wales,and lots of felled trees t'boot :cry: :( is there no end to this rain :?
Rain, wind and wuthering is my favourite weather. It is very cosy to be inside, listen to sound of rain and wind, along with some epic, instrumental music.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Pertou wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Incredibly high winds and driving rain again here in Wales,and lots of felled trees t'boot :cry: :( is there no end to this rain :?
Rain, wind and wuthering is my favourite weather. It is very cosy to be inside, listen to sound of rain and wind, along with some epic, instrumental music.
It's weather I could easily live without Jacob. Very depressing indeed!
batman

Post by batman »

The morning 8 until 11 am cold and after until 3 pm the temperature was 20 degree.
-IN THE SPACE AND STILL FARTHER-
(BUZZ LIGHTYEAR)
www.myspace.com/via2754