PARIS CONCERT 28 MARCH 2010 !!

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

j_pertou wrote:
24db wrote:
tdream4ever wrote:I'm planning my holiday for next year (around the RAH gig), and I'm looking at Poland or Hungary. Maybe they will play in Poland next year? Have they ever played in Budapest?
yes , 19th oct 1982...rumour has it two gigs on one day
And 22nd April 1997 :)
that's yesterday to me :)
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

la sagesse du destin wrote:To be honest I'm really desapointed because for me TD in France is something very important, but of course I have respect for this decision. All the french fans will be there in march 2010.
And I hope that the international fans go to Paris before the London show.

Charles
Yes, it's really sad that we have to wait so long for the Olympia concert... :cry: But maybe there will be more people in march 2010 (the 2000 seats are not so easy to sell), so it could be a good thing for the band... The strange thing is that the RAH concert is only 4 days after, so let's hope that the setlists of the two concerts won't be too similar ! :?
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
Hyperboreauk

Post by Hyperboreauk »

I feel sorry for all who have lost money here lucklily Colin & I have only paid for the ticket, Looks like I will have to book extra holiday for March.
bigdaveh

Post by bigdaveh »

Its is sad they have had to cancel but like people say bigger tour OO. I hope people can get refunds on transport and accommodation they have booked.
The Stoke TDBA Division.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Unexpected and surprising news. I will look forward to seeing the greatest at the re-arranged date.

Special thanks to Andy King who rang me whilst i was out with the family,cheers mate :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:Unexpected and surprising news. I will look forward to seeing the greatest at the re-arranged date.

Special thanks to Andy King who rang me whilst i was out with the family,cheers mate :wink:
typical isn't, you're out having fun with the family and some ****** has to ring you and ruin your day ;)

No problem mate...shame I wasn't telling you about a big UK tour announcement ;), but there you go, these things happen
pb2rdf

Post by pb2rdf »

Very sad that the Paris concert is postponed, but I can understand why.
Have to believe the reason, but it might be possible there are less tickets sold as expected.
2 concerts within a week next year !!!
I hope these two concerts will differ a lot in playlist.
was looking forward to a long weekend in Paris, together with a TD concert.
It's a pity to cancel this weekend.

I have only to cancel my hotel, but for those booked a plane ticket do loose some money, I'm afraid of.

27 days left for Berlin !!!!

Am also very curious to the European tour concert dates, maybe EB can soon give us some pre info ??
:idea:
Peter
Last edited by pb2rdf on Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Unexpected and surprising news. I will look forward to seeing the greatest at the re-arranged date.

typical isn't, you're out having fun with the family and some ****** has to ring you and ruin your day ;)

No problem mate...shame I wasn't telling you about a big UK tour announcement ;), but there you go, these things happen
Roll on springtime mate :wink: :P 8)
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:

Roll on springtime mate :wink: :P 8)
well let's get Berlin out of the way first mate
harmonicaman

Post by harmonicaman »

Bugger.

:(

Will lose money on a cancellation - and having booked the time off from work is a bit of a fanny about, so still going to go for the trips sake anyway.

Ah well, roll on Berlin and Tokyo
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

I will be in Paris next year God willing............I was hoping as a spring european tour has been mentioned "Cardiff" would be included :idea: :wink:
Mars

Post by Mars »

epsilon75 wrote:I will be in Paris next year God willing............I was hoping as a spring european tour has been mentioned "Cardiff" would be included :idea: :wink:

cardiff? what`s that? an Indian curry or something?? :-) grin
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Mars wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:I will be in Paris next year God willing............I was hoping as a spring european tour has been mentioned "Cardiff" would be included :idea: :wink:

:shock: :o :arrow: :mrgreen:
timer

Post by timer »

epsilon75 wrote:
Mars wrote:

Chicken Cardiff ! just doesn't sound spicy to me ! :wink:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Mars wrote:
Chicken Cardiff ! just doesn't sound spicy to me ! :wink:
Just dont have that ring to it :)