Chris Hausl

Pertou
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Re: Chris Hausl

Post by Pertou »

24db wrote:Excuse the fan boy post, but I think Chris's vocals on MFD are a revelation. Great stuff

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=97598654
Sounds like My Dying Bride and Opeth! wow! what a versatily this Hausl has... call me a fan boy, too!
24db

Post by 24db »

BTW...I think TD 'tweaked' Chris's vocals a tad on the Eastgate version
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:BTW...I think TD 'tweaked' Chris's vocals a tad on the Eastgate version
The missus gave my dangler a tweak this morning :oops:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:BTW...I think TD 'tweaked' Chris's vocals a tad on the Eastgate version
The missus gave my dangler a tweak this morning :oops: its been sore all night :cry:
24db

Post by 24db »

four times? saucy woman ;)
hansx

Post by hansx »

Hobo wrote:
alipaul wrote:I think that was the problem with TD previous vocal albums that they didn't work due to the singers.
Sounds like MFD is going to work due to Chris Hausl
I can't deny that his vocal style suits this album very well.
Yes Iike his voice on it, but I must admit, not too long. have to hear some other things between.

But what was his first group, can't remember that one.
Jollyhawker

Post by Jollyhawker »

Chris is just an AWESOME singer and I think they should work with him again in the future! If TD don't get a Grammy for MFD or for the Dante Trilogy then there is something wrong with the music industry!! TD are always doing something different and that's why they have lasted so long! Instrumental or vocals - BRING IT ON!!!
Neil. :D
"Lives of great men all remind us that we may make our lives sublime and so departing leave behind us footprints in the sands of time"
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Jollyhawker wrote:Chris is just an AWESOME singer and I think they should work with him again in the future! If TD don't get a Grammy for MFD or for the Dante Trilogy then there is something wrong with the music industry!! TD are always doing something different and that's why they have lasted so long! Instrumental or vocals - BRING IT ON!!!
Very true Neil.

...mind you TD won't get a Grammy for MFD or the Dante Trilogy because there is something wrong with the record industry.
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

Chris Monk wrote:
Jollyhawker wrote:Chris is just an AWESOME singer and I think they should work with him again in the future! If TD don't get a Grammy for MFD or for the Dante Trilogy then there is something wrong with the music industry!! TD are always doing something different and that's why they have lasted so long! Instrumental or vocals - BRING IT ON!!!
Very true Neil.

...mind you TD won't get a Grammy for MFD or the Dante Trilogy because there is something wrong with the record industry.
Amen!

I was really pleased to see that MFD is currently ranked as no. 66 for this year on Rate Your Music. I hope that position will maintain throughout the year.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Have to agree with you Neil on all but one count..........The music industry moguls should be publicly flogged :arrow: :mrgreen:
hansx

Post by hansx »

Jollyhawker wrote:Chris is just an AWESOME singer and I think they should work with him again in the future! If TD don't get a Grammy for MFD or for the Dante Trilogy then there is something wrong with the music industry!!
Dream on. Think you can forget that. TD is German and not American. If you come from America you can get a grammy, outside that country it is hardly possible.
:(
Jollyhawker

Post by Jollyhawker »

epsilon75 wrote:
Have to agree with you Neil on all but one count..........The music industry moguls should be publicly flogged :arrow: :mrgreen:
No Colin!! Strung up by their Buster Browns would be better!
titter, titter! :evil:
"Lives of great men all remind us that we may make our lives sublime and so departing leave behind us footprints in the sands of time"
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Ouch :twisted: :D Sounds good to me :wink: