Tempodrom DVD

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by epsilon75 »

Im sure Martin Ks lady used to work on the Merchandise stall to,im not 100% if it was Anja on the 97 tour merch stall tho Chris,its 9 years 3 months ago now but i would not bet against it being her........... :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
timer

Post by timer »

Anja Kattmann did the merch on the 97 tour for sure.
And I managed a half decent conversation with Monique Froese at the SBE 97 gig.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

timer wrote:Anja Kattmann did the merch on the 97 tour for sure.
And I managed a half decent conversation with Monique Froese at the SBE 97 gig.
I'm fairly sure it was Anja, her badge said so. :wink:
I'd have loved to have chatted to Monique but I'm not sure I would have recognised her.
ant

Post by ant »

:D Watched it again last night but this time played it through my 5.1 headphones and it was much much better. It picked up a lot more of the sounds that listening on my main speakers I seemed to miss. What an excellent way of spending 160 mins of an evening (Not 180 as they would lead us to believe!!). I shall have to learn more German as it would be nice to know what Edgar says at the end in full. Anyway, great work TD and here's to the next one (Hopefully London 2005).

Dream On
Biggus Dickus
jimi

Post by jimi »

I ordered mine on the 15th dec. hasn't arrived yet :(
Greeting from Ireland

Jimi
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

jimi wrote:I ordered mine on the 15th dec. hasn't arrived yet :(
And me, I'm gonna give up waiting by this Saturday.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Got people erecting a new garden fence today, so I can't go out at the moment. A good time to watch the DVD again methinks!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
ant

Post by ant »

:D Don't fret guys I'm sure you will get them. I ordered mine on 11th December and got them on 2nd Jan. They were supposed to start shipping them on 16th Dec but mine wasn't posted until 27th, so don't give up just yet!! It will be worth the wait I'm sure.

Sweet Dreams
Biggus Dickus
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

ant wrote::D Don't fret guys I'm sure you will get them. I ordered mine on 11th December and got them on 2nd Jan. They were supposed to start shipping them on 16th Dec but mine wasn't posted until 27th, so don't give up just yet!! It will be worth the wait I'm sure.

Sweet Dreams
I'm guessing Eastgate have had their work cut out for them, this has got to be one of their most popular releases of recent times.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Chris Monk wrote:
ant wrote::D Don't fret guys I'm sure you will get them. I ordered mine on 11th December and got them on 2nd Jan. They were supposed to start shipping them on 16th Dec but mine wasn't posted until 27th, so don't give up just yet!! It will be worth the wait I'm sure.

Sweet Dreams
I'm guessing Eastgate have had their work cut out for them, this has got to be one of their most popular releases of recent times.
With all this additional revenue they could employ some more staff. :wink: Seriously though, I'd be interested to learn more about TDI/Eastgate and their operations. It might give a better perspective and make me a little less judgemental.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
24db

Post by 24db »

Got mine before Christmas, so I guess they sent them out in batches
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Hobo wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:

Sweet Dreams
With all this additional revenue they could employ some more staff. :wink: Seriously though, I'd be interested to learn more about TDI/Eastgate and their operations. It might give a better perspective and make me a little less judgemental.
You're so right. We're not talking Sony Records here. I'd be surprised if we aren't talking about a handful of people. They've probably been working their butts off over Christmas.
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:
Hobo wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: I'm guessing Eastgate have had their work cut out for them, this has got to be one of their most popular releases of recent times.
You're so right. We're not talking Sony Records here. I'd be surprised if we aren't talking about a handful of people. They've probably been working their butts off over Christmas.
If they're like the rest of the Germans they'll be taking at least a week or two off over christmas and the new year
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
Hobo wrote: With all this additional revenue they could employ some more staff. :wink: Seriously though, I'd be interested to learn more about TDI/Eastgate and their operations. It might give a better perspective and make me a little less judgemental.
If they're like the rest of the Germans they'll be taking at least a week or two off over christmas and the new year
That why the Barber has been such a recluse over the festive period :shock: far too much schnapps me thinks :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
JaredWhite

Post by JaredWhite »

So am I correct in saying that there is no NTSC version of the Tempodrome DVD? Anyone know of an easy/inexpensive way of playing the PAL disc here in the U.S.? (Computer solutions are fine...)