TD-releases October 2009 - April 2010?

Jon
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

TD-releases October 2009 - April 2010?

Post by Jon »

http://voices-in-the-net.de has not been updated since September 27 last year, which is six months ago.

Lots of new TD-releases have come out since then. Does anyone have a complete list?
Last edited by Jon on Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
multivit72

Post by multivit72 »

I asked about this in the guestbook and the reply was that there will be an update probably around April.
It's a great site!
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

the VITN site must take some updating
brilliant site though
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
Jon

Post by Jon »

multivit72 wrote:I asked about this in the guestbook and the reply was that there will be an update probably around April.
It's a great site!
OK, let's hope for April...
wayfarer

Post by wayfarer »

It takes quite a bit of time to administer and I seem to recall that was part of the problem and near cause of the site shutting down?
j_pertou

Post by j_pertou »

wayfarer wrote:It takes quite a bit of time to administer and I seem to recall that was part of the problem and near cause of the site shutting down?
One mustn't forget that Michael run this site on a completely voluntarily basis. What he does is excellent, and the site structure is actually very complex. Quality takes time, and since no one pays for his site, and only a few people help with hints and info, I can't see the point in getting impatient about updates. Just my opinion. Correct me, if I'm wrong
When it's dark enough, you can see the stars.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

alipaul wrote:the VITN site must take some updating
brilliant site though
A lot of great work here and a lot of personal time involved.........I agree with your sentiments Darren.
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

The sheer volume of work that goes into that site is amazing, I dont think any fan can really moan if there is no update for a while. He doesn`t owe us that site and I am thankfull for the amount of info there already and if it never got updated again it is still an amazing site to have around.

In fact maybe as fans we should start logging the newer releases ourselves so if it does ever stop there will be an alternative source of info for the more recent releases.
j_pertou

Post by j_pertou »

cantosis wrote:The sheer volume of work that goes into that site is amazing, I dont think any fan can really moan if there is no update for a while. He doesn`t owe us that site and I am thankfull for the amount of info there already and if it never got updated again it is still an amazing site to have around.
I agree 100%. Well said.
When it's dark enough, you can see the stars.
24db

Post by 24db »

Michael's site is IMHO unsurpassed. If ended it today I'd always appreciate the MASSIVE amount of work he put into it.
SequenceC

Post by SequenceC »

24db wrote:Michael's site is IMHO unsurpassed. If ended it today I'd always appreciate the MASSIVE amount of work he put into it.
it is indeed a brilliant site
24db

Post by 24db »

SequenceC wrote:
24db wrote:Michael's site is IMHO unsurpassed. If ended it today I'd always appreciate the MASSIVE amount of work he put into it.
can you even imagine just how boring inputing all that data is mate? Unbelievable...and to be so accurate...I'm not worthy etc
SequenceC

Post by SequenceC »

24db wrote:
SequenceC wrote:
can you even imagine just how boring inputing all that data is mate? Unbelievable...and to be so accurate...I'm not worthy etc
I can, had to input a ton of data at volunteering jobs I had at two museums.

It takes a lot of effort to make sure there are no mistakes, etc.
24db

Post by 24db »

SequenceC wrote:
24db wrote:
SequenceC wrote: it is indeed a brilliant site
I can, had to input a ton of data at volunteering jobs I had at two museums.

It takes a lot of effort to make sure there are no mistakes, etc.
respect Ben!
SequenceC

Post by SequenceC »

It isn't fun though,

And there are tons of the details on the VITN site, so full respect for Michael.