GAZZ COLLINS "THE SOUL DIMENSION CONCERT 2010"

TangFanIRL
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by TangFanIRL »

Just heard this sad news Gazz, very sorry indeed mate. May he Rest In Peace. Tough Time.

Best of luck with your gig, sorry I can't make it.

Conrad
GAZZ COLLINS

Post by GAZZ COLLINS »

on monday i did the 1st of 2 full rehearsals [inc lights,lasers,and back projection]. it all went very well and i was very pleased with the end result. the p.r for the concert is also starting to work, on tues 16 feb at 9.30am on sine fm i will be interviewed and some tracks played aswell to promote the soul dimension concert, you can listen online if you so desire.
gazz collins TDBA yorkshire division :roll: :roll:

THE SOUL DIMENSION CONCERT
TUESDAY FEBRUARY 23RD
THE LITTLE THEATRE . DONCASTER
DOORS OPEN 8PM
ALL TICKETS £6.00
BOX OFFICE: [01302] 340422
GAZZ COLLINS

Post by GAZZ COLLINS »

great day out and concert in london yesterday. as always nice to meet all the dreamers again. a big thanks to all you guys who showed continuing interest in my own music and it was a shame that i could'nt get any more cd's in my bag as they all seemed to go very quickly. i am on the case of sorting my website out a.s.a.p but until then if you have any views on my music please leave them on this thread. thanks. gazz collins TDBA yorkshire division :roll: :roll:

AERIAL SUITE
CITIZEN
RETURN TO EDEN
GLIMMER
UNCONVENTIONAL INTENT [3 TRACK E.P]
timer

Post by timer »

Great to see you and have a chat 'on route' !

Thanks for the CD - got the Soul Dimension Concert Disc 1 on now- this is great stuff mate, well done, pity couldnt be there to support and hear this 1st hand.

check your PM mate. Cheers 8)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

GAZZ

Please send me your email address via PM,i have a photo that may be of interest to you :wink:
GAZZ COLLINS

Post by GAZZ COLLINS »

thanks colin. check your pm for my email. gazz collins TDBA yorkshire division :roll: :roll:

AERIAL SUITE
CITIZEN
RETURN TO EDEN
GLIMMER
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

GAZZ COLLINS wrote:thanks colin. check your pm for my email. gazz collins TDBA yorkshire division :roll: :roll:

AERIAL SUITE
CITIZEN
RETURN TO EDEN
GLIMMER
You are welcome Gazz.........Thanks for the albums,really enjoying them mate 8)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Listened to this album on several occasions since RAH and really enjoyed it Gazz along with the others 8) many thanks :D
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
GAZZ COLLINS

Post by GAZZ COLLINS »

Thanks for the feedback on my music guys!!,been really busy since getting back from london working on the new album "NEUROCHROME". Also sorting out some more concert dates and if the interest is there a 2010 summer fan meet in the north of england. i would say have it in doncaster but after the total lack of interest i had last tme i am a little bit dubious.I am hoping to play a couple of dates in june/july up here in doncaster so i thought it would be good to combine the concert with a fan meet. i was talking to colin about this when we were in london and as long as it is at the weekend and there is no TD gigs he would be up for it, and a few more TD fans said the same. so let me know if YOU are up for it and if there is enough support i can sort it. gazz collins TDBA yorkshire division :roll: :roll:
timer

Post by timer »

GAZZ COLLINS wrote:Thanks for the feedback on my music guys!!,been really busy since getting back from london working on the new album "NEUROCHROME". Also sorting out some more concert dates and if the interest is there a 2010 summer fan meet in the north of england. i would say have it in doncaster but after the total lack of interest i had last tme i am a little bit dubious.I am hoping to play a couple of dates in june/july up here in doncaster so i thought it would be good to combine the concert with a fan meet. i was talking to colin about this when we were in london and as long as it is at the weekend and there is no TD gigs he would be up for it, and a few more TD fans said the same. so let me know if YOU are up for it and if there is enough support i can sort it. gazz collins TDBA yorkshire division :roll: :roll:
Possibly mate - work pending im affraid ! May through to end of August busy times with festivals and other outside concerts at weekends .
GAZZ COLLINS

Post by GAZZ COLLINS »

Hi tim. i appreciate that eveyone has their work to do and i know that your job takes you ll over. i think that alot of people would be the same re their jobs too. its very difficult to try to get together something like this but well worth it when it comes off.. the cotswold fan meet is a shining example of this ... great weekend. if anyone else is intrersted in a a 2010 summer TD fan meet in doncaster includiing a concert set from myself and anymore e.m artists who feel like making the trip let me know and i will do my best to sort it cheers. gazz collins TDBA yorkshire division :roll: :roll:
Taximan431

Post by Taximan431 »

would love to attend Gazz but shortly after the Sugar Club gig I head to Australia . Hope you can pull this one off guys. Geoff (ElectroCelt) :D 8) :wink:
GAZZ COLLINS

Post by GAZZ COLLINS »

Had a break from recording the new album and rehearsing for the fture concerts i have planned and went to doncaster races [very warm and and sunny for a change]. had a great day ... a few too many beverages and a couple of winners!!. so now its back down to recording and rehearsing. thanks for your message geoff ..love the new album mate, best of luck for the forthcoming gig at the sugar club, who knows maybe we can be on the same bill one day ... maybe something to consider geoff.
Anyway guys lets try and sort out a summer 2010 fan meet it dosent have to be [as i have alraedy suggested] in doncaster it can be in your neck of the woods but TD are not playing apparently in the uk until next year ,so plenty off time to organise a summer 2010 fan meet wherever it may be. but somewhere with a stage would be a more acceptable venue then we could get some live music happening .. of course i would gladly perform at such a meet and i am sure there are others who would as well. and as always it would be good to get together with all the TDBA friends once again. gazz collins TDBA yorkshire division
:roll: :roll:
Taximan431

Post by Taximan431 »

Hi Gazz Sounds like you had a blast with your day off recording .... Good to re coup those batteries... would love to organise something with you for sure we will work on this idea .....Geoff (ElectroCelt) :D :D 8) :!:
GAZZ COLLINS

Post by GAZZ COLLINS »

5.40 AM ... i should by rights be asleep but i.m wide awake ....weird!!. would love to try and organise something a collabaration together with you geoff ,i know that we have had this covnversation in the past. i would suggest that as soon as i have finished recording the new album and played a few more gigs this summer then maybe we could work on something together weather it be organising a concert together or working on a new project or both!!. i know that you have a lot of things happening aswell at the moment. meanwhile its back to recording the new album and some more rehearsing. possible concert coming up .. hopefully performing at the doncaster live summer festival but no date is confirmed as yet. if you wish to buy any of my albums they are all available to "buy now" on e-bay at £6.00 except "THE SOUL DIMENSION CONCERT" which is £8.00 [2 cd set] . gazz collins TDBA yorkshire division :roll: :roll:
AERIAL SUITE
CITIZEN
RETURN TO EDEN
GLIMMER