GAZZ COLLINS "THE SOUL DIMENSION CONCERT 2010"

GAZZ COLLINS
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

GAZZ COLLINS "THE SOUL DIMENSION CONCERT 2010"

Post by GAZZ COLLINS »

hi all you dreamers, i used to be on this forum as just "GAZZ" but after a lot of hassle with passwords i have started again under all my name. so its been a while since i posted and events have gone mad over the last couple of months. first i would like to announce my 1st live concert for 2010. "THE SOUL DIMENSION CONCERT 2010"
TUESDAY FEBRUARY 23RD
THE LITTLE THEATRE DONCASTER doors open 8pm
all tickets £6.00 BOX OFFICE [01302] 340422
All ticket sales will go towards the restoration and upkeep of this great little venue. To coincide with the concert i will be releasing my latest album "GLIMMER" aswell as a ltd 3 track e.p "UNCONVENTIONAL INTENT".
I will be going to the albert hall concert [row 20] and of course the fan meet, and will give a copy of each of my albums towards the raffle. It would be nice if some of the barmy army could make it to my concert,will tell you more about accomodation in my next post.
timer

Re: GAZZ COLLINS "THE SOUL DIMENSION CONCERT 2010&quo

Post by timer »

GAZZ COLLINS wrote:hi all you dreamers, i used to be on this forum as just "GAZZ" but after a lot of hassle with passwords i have started again under all my name. so its been a while since i posted and events have gone mad over the last couple of months. first i would like to announce my 1st live concert for 2010. "THE SOUL DIMENSION CONCERT 2010"
TUESDAY FEBRUARY 23RD
THE LITTLE THEATRE DONCASTER doors open 8pm
all tickets £6.00 BOX OFFICE [01302] 340422
All ticket sales will go towards the restoration and upkeep of this great little venue. To coincide with the concert i will be releasing my latest album "GLIMMER" aswell as a ltd 3 track e.p "UNCONVENTIONAL INTENT".
I will be going to the albert hall concert [row 20] and of course the fan meet, and will give a copy of each of my albums towards the raffle. It would be nice if some of the barmy army could make it to my concert,will tell you more about accomodation in my next post.
Nice to see you back here Gazz and look forward to the sounds - please put aside a copy of Glimmer and I will have it at the RAH fan meet.

Not sure about be able to attend your gig - a lot of family birthdays around this time - but you never know ! - all the best for your musical endevours. 8)
GAZZ COLLINS

Post by GAZZ COLLINS »

i,ve just uploaded a video for a track from the new album "GLIMMER" titled
"FLIGHTPATH TO THE SUN" on to you tube...... enjoy!!
gazz collins TDBA yorkshire division :roll: :roll:
Last edited by GAZZ COLLINS on Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
timer

Post by timer »

GAZZ COLLINS wrote:i,ve just uploaded a video for a track from the new album "GLIMMER" titled
"FLIGHTPATH TO THE SUN" on to you tube enjoy!!
Can you post the link Gazz please :)
GAZZ COLLINS

Post by GAZZ COLLINS »

not verygood when it comes to links etc but go to you tube music and then put in" flightpath to the sun" it comes straight up tim. hope thats o.k for you. gazz collins TDBA yorkshire division :roll: :roll:
timer

Post by timer »

GAZZ COLLINS wrote:not verygood when it comes to links etc but go to you tube music and then put in" flightpath to the sun" it comes straight up tim. hope thats o.k for you. gazz collins TDBA yorkshire division :roll: :roll:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D36wW0SH8Qk 8)
GAZZ COLLINS

Post by GAZZ COLLINS »

I'm glad you know tim!! cheers mate.
timer

Post by timer »

GAZZ COLLINS wrote:I'm glad you know tim!! cheers mate.

No worries mate 8)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Hi Gazz

Good to hear from you mate. Just listened to the track on you tube and very nice it was 8) i do not know if i will be able to make the show but will certainly try.

Wish you all the best in your musical adventures and hope all is well with you and the lady,hopefully see you sometime soon :)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
GAZZ COLLINS

Post by GAZZ COLLINS »

So if any of the TD fatihful can make it to my concert [details a top of page] there are plenty of hotels, b and b's, etc within easy walkin distance to the venue [5 -10 mins at the most] and about the same distance to the railway station. here is a quick list of some of the nearest accomodation. premier inn [market place trafford way] [2mins away]
danum hotel [high street] [5mins away]
regent hotel [regent square] [5mins away]
earl of doncaster [bennethorpe road] [10 mins away]

I understand that there are just a few TD concerts on the horizon but it would be great to see some familiar faces at my concert. the show is in 2 sets featuring songs from my first three albums and my latest album "GLIMMER" which is released on the same day as the concert.
gazz collins TDBA yorkshire divsion :roll: :roll:
AERIAL SUITE [2008]
CITIZEN [2009]
RETURN TO EDEN [2009]
GLIMMER [2010]
UNCONVENTIONAL INTENT [LTD 3 TRACK E.P] [2010]
GAZZ COLLINS

Post by GAZZ COLLINS »

Hi colin nice to hear from yourself again. hope you can make it to my concert it would be nice to see you again mate.if not i am going to the RAH concert and of course the fan meet,to which i am giving a copy of each of my cds as a raffle prize [5 in total].
AERIAL SUITE [2008]
CITIZEN [2009]
RETURN TO EDEN [2009]
GLIMMER [2010]
UNCONVENTIONAL INTENT [LTD 3 TRACK E.P] [2010]
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

Hi Gazz

Welcome back :!: :wink:
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Just listened to the track, not bad at all. Not sure about the video though, a bit too much posing for my liking. :lol:
GAZZ COLLINS

Post by GAZZ COLLINS »

so i have put another video on ou tube. this one is featured on my first album and has also been featured on chris newman,s TDFZ radio station. the track is titled "NIGHT TIME DRIVER". enjoy!!

THE SOUL DIMENSION CONCERT 2010
TUESDAY 23RD FEBRUARY [doors open 8pm]
LITTLE THEATRE . DONCASTER
TICKETS £6.00
BOX OFICE [01302] 340422[/url]
GAZZ COLLINS

Post by GAZZ COLLINS »

The official release of "GLIMMER" is on the same day as i play "THE SOUL DIMENSION CONCERT" there is also a ltd 3 track e.p titled "UNCONVENTIONAL INTENT" which has been done specially fo this event. The concert will be dedicated to my dad who passed away on sunday 10/01/10 i miss him so much.The new album is also dedicated to my parents.... here is the full track listing
" GLIMMER" GAZZ COLLINS [2010]
1. lunar view at the midnight exchange
2. intersilence
3. electric brae
4. glimmer
5 .power,temptation and lies
6. flightpath to the sun [video on youtube]
7. a meltdown moment
8. darkangel cries alone
9. moving through the mile
10. utopia's room

"UNCONVENTIONAL INTENT" [LTD 3 TRACK E.P]