GAZZ COLLINS "THE SOUL DIMENSION CONCERT 2010"

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

Very sorry to hear about you Dad Gazz, all the best and I hope the gig goes really well
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

[quote="GAZZ COLLINS"]The official release of "GLIMMER" is on the same day as i play "THE SOUL DIMENSION CONCERT" there is also a ltd 3 track e.p titled "UNCONVENTIONAL INTENT" which has been done specially fo this event. The concert will be dedicated to my dad who passed away on sunday 10/01/10 i miss him so much.The new album is also dedicated to my parents.... here is the full track listing
" GLIMMER" GAZZ COLLINS [2010]
1. lunar view at the midnight exchange
2. intersilence
3. electric brae
4. glimmer
5 .power,temptation and lies
6. flightpath to the sun [video on youtube]
7. a meltdown moment
8. darkangel cries alone
9. moving through the mile
10. utopia's room

"UNCONVENTIONAL INTENT" [LTD 3 TRACK E.P]
1. glacier bay
2, flightpath to the sun [from "GLIMMER"]
3. mexicana [road trip mix] [original on "CITIZEN"]

gazz collins TDBA yorkshire division :roll: :roll:[/quote

Sorry to hear about your dad gazz,condolences from Julie & myself.
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

My condolences, all the best.
Taximan431

Post by Taximan431 »

Best wishes with the gig Gazz from the ElectroCelt Camp :D 8)

Geoff :D :) 8) :!: :idea:
GAZZ COLLINS

Post by GAZZ COLLINS »

Thanks for all kind thoughts and sympathetic messages at this very difficult time. i am working on some new songs at the moment and also a video stage backdrop for the concert which should tie in well with the lights and laser's. "THE SOUL DIMENSION CONCERT"
23RD FEBRUARY 2010 [TUESDAY]
LITTLE THEATRE DONCASTER
DOORS OPEN 8PM
TICKETS 6PM
BOX OFFICE [01302] 340422

gazz collins TDBA yorkshire division :roll: :roll:

AERIAL SUITE [2008]
CITIZEN [2009]
RETURN TO EDEN [2009]
GLIMMER [2010]
UNCONVENTIONAL INTENT [2010] [3 TRACK E.P]
Hyperboreauk

Post by Hyperboreauk »

My sincere condolences to you Gazz,very sorry to hear this news.
Taximan431

Post by Taximan431 »

my deepest sympathy sorry to hear the newsof your dad...
you are in my thoughts

Geoff
tdream4ever

Re: GAZZ COLLINS "THE SOUL DIMENSION CONCERT 2010&quo

Post by tdream4ever »

GAZZ COLLINS wrote:hi all you dreamers, i used to be on this forum as just "GAZZ" but after a lot of hassle with passwords i have started again under all my name. so its been a while since i posted and events have gone mad over the last couple of months. first i would like to announce my 1st live concert for 2010. "THE SOUL DIMENSION CONCERT 2010"
TUESDAY FEBRUARY 23RD
THE LITTLE THEATRE DONCASTER doors open 8pm
all tickets £6.00 BOX OFFICE [01302] 340422
All ticket sales will go towards the restoration and upkeep of this great little venue. To coincide with the concert i will be releasing my latest album "GLIMMER" aswell as a ltd 3 track e.p "UNCONVENTIONAL INTENT".
I will be going to the albert hall concert [row 20] and of course the fan meet, and will give a copy of each of my albums towards the raffle. It would be nice if some of the barmy army could make it to my concert,will tell you more about accomodation in my next post.
Hope to see some vids uploaded to youtube. Should be good.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Very sorry to hear about your Dad, Gazz. My deepect condolences. Lost my dad two years ago, at this time of year. Still miss him lots.
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

Hiya Gazz - nice to see you back and to hear about your continuing projects, but very sorry to hear about your Dad too. My thoughts are with you and your family.
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
GAZZ COLLINS

Post by GAZZ COLLINS »

Everything is more or less sorted now for "THE SOUL DIMENSION CONCERT" i have two more rehearsals [with full p.a lights,lasers and video background projection] before feb 23rd. i understand that its a tuesday night but if any of the TD barmy army can manage to make it up to doncaster fo the concert it would be a pleasure to see you. accomodation is very close to the venue and not too expensive - see my earlier post re accomodation. please let me know if you plan to come to the concert and i could organize a mini TD fan meet before or after the show [or both] !! gazz collins TDBA yorkshire division :roll: :roll:

"THE SOUL DIMENSION CONCERT"
FEBRUARY 23RD [TUESDAY]
THE LITTLE THEATRE DONCASTER
TICKETS £6 DOORS OPEN 8PM
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

Wish I could be able to be there for your concert Gazz, but for obvious reasons that will not be possible :( Wish you all the best with your show - and look forward to catch up with you again in RAH in just over 2 months time 8)

Very sorry to hear about your loss - my thoughts are with you and your family.
GAZZ COLLINS

Post by GAZZ COLLINS »

Thankyou to all you folks who have sent me condolences and sympathy messages regarding the loss of my dad,its nice to know that at a time like this that i have so many TD friends out there to help me through this difficult time ....... a big thankyou guy's.

FEBRUARY 23RD [TUESDAY]
TICKETS £6.00 DOORS OPEN 8PM
GAZZ COLLINS

Post by GAZZ COLLINS »

Tuesday 26th jan was a very hard day to get through,it was my dads funeral and a final farewell to a very special bloke in my life. the grieving process seems to be geting a little easier and yesterday was like a closure,but its going to take time.
On the music scene "THE SOUL DIMENSION CONCERT" is only a few wks away and i have 2 more full rehearsals before the show which include full light and laser show and video backdrop. i will let you know more as it transpires. oh by the way a week before the show i have an interview plus a few songs hopefully being aired.... listen on line "sine fm" i will tell you the exact date as soon as i know.

FEBRUARY 23RD 2010
DOORS OPEN 8PM
TICKETS £6.00
timer

Post by timer »

GAZZ COLLINS wrote:Tuesday 26th jan was a very hard day to get through,it was my dads funeral and a final farewell to a very special bloke in my life. the grieving process seems to be geting a little easier and yesterday was like a closure,but its going to take time.
On the music scene "THE SOUL DIMENSION CONCERT" is only a few wks away and i have 2 more full rehearsals before the show which include full light and laser show and video backdrop. i will let you know more as it transpires. oh by the way a week before the show i have an interview plus a few songs hopefully being aired.... listen on line "sine fm" i will tell you the exact date as soon as i know.

FEBRUARY 23RD 2010
DOORS OPEN 8PM
TICKETS £6.00

Sorry to hear about your grieving day Gazz. We lost our mum over a year ago, and I still haven't managed to sit back and take it all in.

All the very best for the gig.