KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN LIVE NOW - TD DOCUMENTARY

TDludo
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Re: KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN LIVE NOW - TD DOCUMENTARY

Post by TDludo »

30 000 euros now... The project needs several very BIG bakers in the next ten days !
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
fgourlot

Post by fgourlot »

For all the TD fans in the world,

I'm one of the beaker who want to help to produce the TD Documentary.

We need you to get more archives (this projetc need you to get, for example Virgin and Sony licences ...)

Please, in memory of Edgar Froese, for all the TD band, for Bianca, help us to make the Dream Reality. We have onlu 10 days !!!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ta ... n=d480d738
François from Paris
ant

Post by ant »

:) Have finally reached the half way mark (52.2% to be precise) so just need another 35000 Euros in the next 8 days!! That is just 5 backers at 7000 Euros each! Must be some fans out there that can afford that - I hope. :roll:
Biggus Dickus
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

ant wrote::) Have finally reached the half way mark (52.2% to be precise) so just need another 35000 Euros in the next 8 days!! That is just 5 backers at 7000 Euros each! Must be some fans out there that can afford that - I hope. :roll:
It says there is only 3 available of the €7000.
ant

Post by ant »

:lol: In that case, let's say 4 at 5000 Euros and 2 at 7000 and 800 from smaller backing!! :roll:
Biggus Dickus
ant

Post by ant »

:lol: Or, how about 7 at 5000 Euros!! :roll:
Biggus Dickus
ant

Post by ant »

:wink: Which ever way I don't mind, as long as we hit the magical 70000!! :wink:
Biggus Dickus
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

Mr Baumann might have the answer....
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:Mr Baumann might have the answer....
Yes, he could... :wink:
moonloop

Post by moonloop »

Unless I'm missing something, I just don't get this.

It's a fundraiser for the film / DVD but if I want to pre-order the DVD at 25 Euros, I can't as it's sold out and there were only 100 available anyway. So, a target of 70,000 Euros and the max you can get from basic DVD pre-orders is 2,500 Euros......

Someone tell me what I'm missing here :?
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

moonloop wrote:Unless I'm missing something, I just don't get this.

It's a fundraiser for the film / DVD but if I want to pre-order the DVD at 25 Euros, I can't as it's sold out and there were only 100 available anyway. So, a target of 70,000 Euros and the max you can get from basic DVD pre-orders is 2,500 Euros......

Someone tell me what I'm missing here :?
moonloop...

the 25 Euro option was a limited 'early-bird' offer. You need the 30 Euro option. 807 left...
fgourlot

Post by fgourlot »

Message trom Trangerine Dream :

"

WE URGENTLY NEED YOUR SUPPORT ON KICKSTARTER -

JUST 9 DAYS TO GO!!

LINK TO OUR CAMPAIGN: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ta ... n=d480d738

The first feature-length documentary about Tangerine Dream and it all depends on us if this project is going to happen.

Before his sudden death Edgar was already involved in this project and he was a big advocator of this documentary which should be mirroring the rich and revolutionary history of Tangerine Dream in the field of electronic music.

Unfortunately the most interesting archive material is in the hand of big TV stations and they demand a lot of money to use this material for this documentary. Just to give you an example: Only one minute of archive material can cost several thousand Euros!

Additionally we like to shoot more interesting interviews with well-known collaborators, film directors, ex members etc. of Tangerine Dream and have to invest for traveling and paying our film team and equipment.

Furthermore it is planned to show this documentary on international film festivals as well as in cinemas.

Therefore we like to ask you once again to think about this unique project one more time, if you see a possibility to support this campaign. It would simply be great!

Many thanks in advance,

all the best,

EB (ADMN)

EASTGATE MUSIC & ARTS

PS: The next 100 supporters - from today on - will receive a special gift - they will get the next EP (cupdisc) of Tangerine Dream on top!"

We need you !!!!
François from Paris
ant

Post by ant »

:) Has now reached 36.5k Euros but unfortunately it looks like one of the 2 1500 Euro backers has dropped out which is a real shame. Maybe it was just to try and help get the figures up early on but now we are down to the last 7 days they have changed their mind. A real shame because that does not help the cause at all!! :(
Biggus Dickus
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

Maybe they changed their minds again, ant : nearly 40 000 euros now, with one baker who gave 5000 !
Things could go faster now, we have to stay optimistic... :wink:
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Well well, if nothing miraculous happens, it seems this project will not reach it's goal. A pity. But fortunately everything will be covered in the autobiography. A book I really look forward to. Actually more than the possible documentary film.
Anyway, the hundreds or thousands of fans that chose not support this project can never complain later. This is the last chance you have. A few more days.