Tangerine Dream Trees Series

Desert_Voyager
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Desert_Voyager »

The Trees and Leaves are the most important thing to do with TD since TD by a hundred country miles! They were the answers to my prayers for the seemingly impossible dream of ever hearing previously unreleased recordings from the 70' and 80's unknown to me for a long time. I was overjoyed when I at last heard, in recent years, the live recordings from 1974 upto 1987.
Minimoog

Post by Minimoog »

i only have the first 4 volumes of the trees and i would like to get more 8)
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

timer wrote:
sparrow wrote:almost all ny TT & TL have no cover art. And almost all remain unplayed. It's too awesome to get in there and listen to them all.
Same here ! - have pulled out and listened to the 'obvious' recommendations , but have never listened to the whole lot .
I have :oops: :oops: :shock: i have an ipod full of every thing they have ever done in MP3 format.
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
SequenceC

Post by SequenceC »

Will be listening to some of the TTs and TLs from the great legendary 1977 North American tour in the next few days, been a while since I last heard them.
hansx

Post by hansx »

alipaul wrote:
timer wrote:
sparrow wrote:almost all ny TT & TL have no cover art. And almost all remain unplayed. It's too awesome to get in there and listen to them all.
Same here ! - have pulled out and listened to the 'obvious' recommendations , but have never listened to the whole lot .
I have :oops: :oops: :shock: i have an ipod full of every thing they have ever done in MP3 format.
me too, if that thing ever crashes, I won't be happy. Have to make a backup of it someday. :(
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

I only listened to a dozen of TT volumes (entirely, I mean), but I'd like to take the necessary time to discover all of them. It's not an impossible mission, after all !
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

SequenceC wrote:Will be listening to some of the TTs and TLs from the great legendary 1977 North American tour in the next few days, been a while since I last heard them.
This is it, this is still my favourite tour. I listen to the concerts from this phenomenal tour regularly.
SequenceC

Post by SequenceC »

Desert_Voyager wrote:
SequenceC wrote:Will be listening to some of the TTs and TLs from the great legendary 1977 North American tour in the next few days, been a while since I last heard them.
This is it, this is still my favourite tour. I listen to the concerts from this phenomenal tour regularly.
It's really great, listened to Montreal Place Des Arts yesterday, really fine concert.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

the trees, the leaves.......fluttering in time, the music lives...it breathes

there is not one single (EM) band that can match TD for the supremeness in time of 1967-1978*,,,,,,,,,,not one

*or 1967-2010 :wink: :P
...The wise.....are silent.....
hansx

Post by hansx »

TDludo wrote:I only listened to a dozen of TT volumes (entirely, I mean), but I'd like to take the necessary time to discover all of them. It's not an impossible mission, after all !
hmmm, speaking with Ringo: When I am sixty four :)
Squonkendos

Post by Squonkendos »

Hi, I'm new here, I love listening to the TT & TL CDs..Have been slowly building my collection, and am about halfway through...

Someone asked about virus’s from torrents.. It’s very unlikely that you would get a virus from a torrent as the pieces of information are small that you are sharing (downloading and uploading) but places like limewire…well that’s a different matter, you can pick up all sorts of nasties from places like that.
Get a good bit torrent client and you can’t go wrong…. I have been using uttoernt since 2007 and have never had a problem…
redziller

Post by redziller »

Welcome to the forum!

I know some folks at Universal Music and I heard chat that some media companies were distributing distorted torrents of currently sought material and even viri to hit back at pirates - but how true that is I can't say
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Its been 2 weeks since the RAH event. I have listened to the first 25 TT's. Lots to go. Very cool so far. Like I'm in Dream heaven. Thanks to a TD friend. 8)
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
hansx

Post by hansx »

tdream4ever wrote:Its been 2 weeks since the RAH event. I have listened to the first 25 TT's. Lots to go. Very cool so far. Like I'm in Dream heaven. Thanks to a TD friend. 8)
Hmm, not bad. I am a bit kicking off TD. Played almost only TD before the concerts. Now other music has got the chance. :)
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

Wonderful project ...................shame it had to end but it was wonderful that the band acknowledged & allowed it for quite a years
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache