Tangerine Dream on BBC 4 TV in October

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:very pleased that the doc recording what I recorded has bin downloaded 221 times......I wonder how many are TD fans :P :P
none...I've just gone off them! :arrow:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

24db wrote:
bigmoog wrote:very pleased that the doc recording what I recorded has bin downloaded 221 times......I wonder how many are TD fans :P :P
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

better close the blog then mate and hand me the archive files :twisted: :twisted: :P :P
...The wise.....are silent.....
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:
24db wrote:

better close the blog then mate and hand me the archive files :twisted: :twisted: :P :P
ok :twisted:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

24db wrote:
bigmoog wrote:
24db wrote: none...I've just gone off them! :arrow:

ok :twisted:

1am..meet me under waterloo bridge....wear your railtrack hi viz.....so I recognise thee ...I will hand over that fiver
hansx

Post by hansx »

prophetfive wrote:
hansx wrote:missed it again. my recorder did record anything at all, when I looked this morning. :( :evil:
:D Repeated tonight at 11.00pm. What we now need is a Krautrock Pt2 1980-present day. TD would then come to the fore. :wink: :arrow:
Saw it yeasterday and also Kraftwerk. And recorded it in 1080i.
And now find a way ao dvd.
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Saw the doc last night on my computer. I thought it was fantastic. Good stuff coming out of Germany. Thanks to BM for the link. :wink:
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

426 downloads now :D
24db

Post by 24db »

respect to thee BeeEm
har

Post by har »

Still havent watched this yet....ridiculous :roll:

Must get the finger out and try and get some time tonight :!:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Just watched the programme on the BBC iPlayer. What a great show but should have been sooooooooooo much longer. Could have done with one episode per band at least. Nice to see Edgar and so many of Krautrocks big names. Very good.
hansx

Post by hansx »

Chris Monk wrote:Just watched the programme on the BBC iPlayer. What a great show but should have been sooooooooooo much longer. Could have done with one episode per band at least. Nice to see Edgar and so many of Krautrocks big names. Very good.
Shame, there was so little TD music in it and so much Edgar interview. Nice for him, but personally I like the music more. :(
Nero

Post by Nero »

hansx wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:Just watched the programme on the BBC iPlayer. What a great show but should have been sooooooooooo much longer. Could have done with one episode per band at least. Nice to see Edgar and so many of Krautrocks big names. Very good.
Shame, there was so little TD music in it and so much Edgar interview. Nice for him, but personally I like the music more. :(
It seems hard to please everybody...
I think that this BBC doc should be a kind of overview of this electronic movement that's why they didn't go into depth. But nevertheless a great contribution to this pioneering era.
pb2rdf

Post by pb2rdf »

At least one TD fan less, I did record the complete broadcast on BBC-four via my satellite receiver, so don't need to download :D 8) :D 8) :D 8)

Peter
boruncy

Post by boruncy »

I'll have to check out the BBC iPlayer as i've missed this several times now on BBC4.
1am..meet me under waterloo bridge....wear your railtrack hi viz.....so I recognise thee ...I will hand over that fiver
So who's the railway employee then?
Ode To Granny A
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

boruncy wrote:I'll have to check out the BBC iPlayer as i've missed this several times now on BBC4.
So who's the railway employee then?

one or two TD fans are railway employees.............which explains a hellava lot :P :P :P :P :wink: