gazz collins

GAZZ
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

gazz collins

Post by GAZZ »

a big thanks to all the crew who got copies of "AERIAL SUITE" and "CITIZEN" from me down at the cotswold fan meet.i am currently working on the 3rd album which is titled "RETURN TO EDEN" and i am really pleased with the results so far. its going to be a 9 track album and i have currently got 7 tracks recorded,the latest being a track titled "BOWLING THE 10 PIN". i am also looking towards playing some live gigs this year and hopefully one of these will be at the next u.k /ireland fan meet. will let you know more about the new album as it happens. i am also in the process of sorting out my web page where you will be able to listen to some of my tracks and purchase any of the cds that i release. also you will be able to leave me feedback and any questions regarding my music. until then this topic page will serve to do all that :roll: gazz collins TD BA yorkshire division :roll:
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

Hi Gazz, great to meet you in the Cotswolds recently. Enjoying your CDs and looking forward to the next one mate.
timer

Post by timer »

Gazz, the CDs are getting some airplay here in Somerset mate - let us know when the third one's ready 8)
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Dont mean to be a moaner but shouldn`t these fan promotions be in the Fans Portfolio.
GAZZ

Post by GAZZ »

thanks for your feedback on my first two albums so far. i have just started working today on another track for my lataest release "RETURN TO EDEN",and once again the ideas are flooding out. i was always meant to believe that the third album was a struggle to write, that dosen't seem to happening here [thankfully]. At this rate this album could be out in early june. i am also currently in the process of re-arranging the live set to accomodate some of the new material,which in its entirerity will now be around the 2hour mark. as i said i am hoping to play a couple of times live this year, one is going to be up in doncaster for friends and family and the other will hopefully be at the next u.k fan meet [see my poll for where you think it should be within the 3 choices] :roll: gazz collins TD BA yorkshire divsion :roll:

AERIAL SUITE [2008]
CITIZEN [2009]
GAZZ

Post by GAZZ »

been a couple of busy days recording and mastering some tracks off the new album. I have also been looking for a suitable venue in doncaster for my first gig,it needs to be a smallish venue for the first one as i will be playing to family and friends only, however if any TD fans would like to attend the gig you are more than welcome.i still have'nt found a suitable place yet but as soon as i do i will post when and where. :roll: gazz collins TD BA yorkshire division :roll:

AERIAL SUITE [2008]
CITIZEN [2009]
GAZZ

Post by GAZZ »

i am now in the process of writing the last song on the new album , 9 tracks in total and there are a couple of 8 and 9 minute tracks on the album. so for those who are following my music, here is the running order of the new album.
RETURN TO EDEN
1. closer than you feel
2. nexus
3. red skies
4. colourtouch
5. heavens hand of freedom
6. bowling the 10 pin
7. return to eden
8. clearwater
9. crescent moon of desire

the album will be available to buy from june 1st and will be £6.00, if you wish to buy all 3 albums so far then i will do them all for £15.00 [saving you £3 in total]. as i said earlier on i am looking to play a couple of live gigs this year [more details as they emerge] which will include songs from all three albums.
:roll: gazz collins TD BA yorkshire division :roll:

AERIAL SUITE [2008]
CITIZEN [2009]
RETURN TO EDEN [2009]
timer

Post by timer »

GAZZ wrote:i am now in the process of writing the last song on the new album , 9 tracks in total and there are a couple of 8 and 9 minute tracks on the album. so for those who are following my music, here is the running order of the new album.
RETURN TO EDEN
1. closer than you feel
2. nexus
3. red skies
4. colourtouch
5. heavens hand of freedom
6. bowling the 10 pin
7. return to eden
8. clearwater

the album will be available to buy from june 1st and will be £6.00, if you wish to buy all 3 albums so far then i will do them all for £15.00 [saving you £3 in total]. as i said earlier on i am looking to play a couple of live gigs this year [more details as they emerge] which will include songs from all three albums.
:roll: gazz collins TD BA yorkshire division :roll:

AERIAL SUITE [2008]
CITIZEN [2009]
RETURN TO EDEN [2009]

Put me down for one Gazz - are you issue ing as a box set ? :wink:
GAZZ

Post by GAZZ »

been another busy couple of days recording,mixing and basically finishing off the new album "RETURN TO EDEN". i.ve also been sorting out the artwork for the cd sleeve and label. on the gig front there is still no news [been too busy with the album]. i am looking towards the end of june to play my first gig [in doncaster] and this will be lets say a warm up for the the second one which i hope will be at the next TD u.k fan meet in the north of the country. anyway back to my latest cd R.T.E, the songs are as listed earlier on my thread but the runnig order has changed also there are 10 tracks not 9 the newest track being "spirits and shadows". :roll: gazz collins TD BA yorkshire division :roll:

AERIAL SUITE [2008]
CITIZEN [2009]
RETURN TO EDEN [2009]
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

do you have any samples of your music on torrent sites?. I only buy music that I know I like.
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

Hey Gazz did you get my recent email mate? Ta. CG
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

GAZZ

PM me your address mate as i lost the paper you wrote it on :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
GAZZ

Post by GAZZ »

so i am putting the final touches to R.T.E my latest album. have just finished mixing and mastering the first 9 tracks only 1 more to do which will be done on monday. the artwork for the new album has also been completed and is just waiting to be printed off. as i said the running order of the album has changed slightly but here is the final running order.

RETURN TO EDEN
1. clearwater
2. closer than you feel
3. nexus
4. red skies
5. colourtouch
6. heavens hand of freedom
7. bowling the ten pin
8. return to eden
10. spirits and shadows

i really have enjoyed working on this album and have found it more of a challenge trying to get the sounds required for some of the songs. my website is still under construction but i will let you know as soon as it is up and running. i will also make a concerted efort this week to find a venue for my first gig in doncaster,as isaid i will let you know more as things progress.also towards the back end of the year i will hopefully be getting together with geoff [ electrocelt ] on a joint musical project. :roll:gazz collins TD BA yorkshire division :roll:

AERIAL SUITE [2008]
CITIZEN [2009]
RETURN TO EDEN [2009]
GAZZ

Post by GAZZ »

at last the new album "RETURN TO EDEN" is finally finished. the website is not though so if anyone would like a copy of the new album or any/both of my first two albums then please bear with me while i try to sort this situation out ----- thanks. i will be bringing a load of copies of all the albums down to southhampton with me in july,but i,m hoping the website will be up and running by then. :roll: gazz collins TD BA yorkshire division :roll:
AERIAL SUITE [2008]
CITIZEN [2009]
RETURN TO EDEN [2009]
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

GAZZ wrote:at last the new album "RETURN TO EDEN" is finally finished. the website is not though so if anyone would like a copy of the new album or any/both of my first two albums then please bear with me while i try to sort this situation out ----- thanks. i will be bringing a load of copies of all the albums down to southhampton with me in july,but i,m hoping the website will be up and running by then. :roll: gazz collins TD BA yorkshire division :roll:
AERIAL SUITE [2008]
CITIZEN [2009]
RETURN TO EDEN [2009]
Looking forward to hearing it mate and catching up in Ireland next month!!!