gazz collins

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by epsilon75 »

GAZZ wrote:well i played a small venue in doncaster last night .The set i did will be the one i perform at the bigger venues in doncaster later on in the year.The main set lasts approx 63 mins with an encore set that lasts approx 20 mins. this was a small intimate gig for close friends and family and was recorded and may well be used as part of my next "live" cd. the bigger venues seem to be dragging their heels over dates and upfront costs [some of which iam not happy about]. but like i keep saying i will keep you posted as soon as dates are sorted :roll: gazz collins TDBA yorkshire division :roll:
AERIAL SUITE [2008]
CITIZEN [2009]
RETURN TO EDEN [2009]

the website "THE VIRTUAL SUITE" will be up and running for the beginning of august or at least thats what i have been told.

Good luck Gazz,i enjoy your albums 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
GAZZ

Post by GAZZ »

thanks colin,i'm glad that you like my music,i just hope that over the next 12 months or so i can get plenty of concerts and dates to promote it on a bigger scale.but it is always nice to hear that people are getting enjoyment out of what i'm doing. :roll: gazz collins TDBA yorkshire division :roll:
AERIAL SUITE [2008]
CITIZEN [2009]
RETURN TO EDEN [2009]
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

GAZZ wrote:thanks colin,i'm glad that you like my music,i just hope that over the next 12 months or so i can get plenty of concerts and dates to promote it on a bigger scale.but it is always nice to hear that people are getting enjoyment out of what i'm doing. :roll: gazz collins TDBA yorkshire division :roll:
AERIAL SUITE [2008]
CITIZEN [2009]
RETURN TO EDEN [2009]
I enjoyed listening at Cath & Chris's celebration and have continued to enjoy at home mate.........Good luck with your musical exploits 8)
GAZZ

Post by GAZZ »

i have been a little busy of late .. what with our wedding and honeymoon etc. however on the music front i have recorded 2 new songs for what will be the 5th album [the 4th is going to be a live album].the title for the 5th album is going to be "GLIMMER",and will contain 10 tracks.i will not be releasing this until feb 2010 [so there is a bit of a wait still!!] but as always i do like to keep everyone who is intrested in my music informed about what i am up to. my website "THE VIRTUAL SUITE" should be up and running hopefully for the back end of next week.i am still in the process of sorting out the dates for the next concert,there are a few teething problems with the venues that i am hoping to play in doncaster ,but i hope that they can be sorted shortly and i can get some confirmed dates. :roll: gazz collins TDBA yorkshire division :roll:
AERIAL SUITE [2008]
CITIZEN [2009]
RETURN TO EDEN [2009]
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

All the best for your big day tomorrow mate - wishing you both a great day and life together! :-D
GAZZ

Post by GAZZ »

so once again its been a busy time.me and the mrs are getting ready to go on our honeymoon to portugal at the end of august [gutted i cannot make the german gigs].on the music front i have been recording the next studio album "GLIMMER". this is going to be released in feb 2010,i have already recorded 4 tracks to go on this album and i am yet again very pleased with the end results of the songs so far.the website situation seems to be dragging its heels but i know it will be sorted very shortly. when i come back of honeymoon i will be starting rehearsals for the live shows of which i am waiting final date confirmation.both the concerts will be recorded and will be used to make up the next "live" album titled "THE SOUL DIMENSION",and will include both the main set plus encore.this album [my 4th already!!] will be available from the end of november [in time for some serious xmas listening!!]. :roll: gazz collins TDBA yorkshire division :roll:
AERIAL SUITE [2008]
CITIZEN [2009]
RETURN TO EDEN [2009]
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Good luck with the recording of the new album Gazz and have a great honeymoon in Portugal :)
GAZZ

Post by GAZZ »

well the big TD german extravaganza is almost here and i would like to wish everyone who is going a great weekend.i however will be in portugal sunning myself [but my heart will be with the TDBA and the dream in berlin].anyway i hope a good time is had by all.
my latest album "GLIMMER" is really starting to take shape and i am currently recording the 6th track out of 10 tracks on this album.the website situation is still very slow and starting to p*** me off,but as they say "patience is a virtue"[apparently],but as soon as it is up and running i will let you know right here.the concert side of things is almost sorted and will be at the backend of sept/early october and it would be really good to see some TD fans at my shows,i will finalise both the dates and venues after i get back from portugal and once again i will let you know the venues and dates right here. :roll: gazz collins TDBA yorkshire division :roll:
AERIAL SUITE [2008]
CITIZEN [2009]
RETURN TO EDEN [2009]
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

Hi Gazz,

What's happening? You've been quiet of late - thought you had gone to ground! ;-) We missed you in Berlin.

Conrad
Last edited by TangFanIRL on Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GAZZ

Post by GAZZ »

HELLO EVERYONE!! i have been up to my neck in work ,holidays and recording more of the new album. have only just got back from a red cold portugal and i am a little bit burnt !! [toasted springs to mind]. hope everyone had a great time over in germany and i was thinking of you all as i had a beer by the pool. on to other matters,the new studio album "GLIMMER" is well on the way to its completion,my website is all but ready[which is about bloody time!!] and i am rehearsing the live set over the next couple of weeks with a light and hopefully laser show [the latter is a bit up in the air still] and as i said in my earlier posts the gig is going to be recorded to make my 4th album [2cd set] which is giong to be called "THE SOUL DIMENSION" and will be out for christmas 2010. i will post the date for my concert when it is finally confirmed over the next couple of weeks. :roll: gazz collins TDBA yorkshire division :roll:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

GAZZ wrote:HELLO EVERYONE!! i have been up to my neck in work ,holidays and recording more of the new album. have only just got back from a red cold portugal and i am a little bit burnt !! [toasted springs to mind]. hope everyone had a great time over in germany and i was thinking of you all as i had a beer by the pool. on to other matters,the new studio album "GLIMMER" is well on the way to its completion,my website is all but ready[which is about bloody time!!] and i am rehearsing the live set over the next couple of weeks with a light and hopefully laser show [the latter is a bit up in the air still] and as i said in my earlier posts the gig is going to be recorded to make my 4th album [2cd set] which is giong to be called "THE SOUL DIMENSION" and will be out for christmas 2010. i will post the date for my concert when it is finally confirmed over the next couple of weeks. :roll: gazz collins TDBA yorkshire division :roll:

Good luck with the new albums and live shows Gazz,hope you had a great time in Portugal 8)
GAZZ

Post by GAZZ »

i did colin ,but i really was pi**** off that it colided with the german weekend but on the brightside theres RAH around the corner. i don't know if you can remember but maryannne didn't want to go abroad she could'nt see what the fuss was about ........ she's on the tinternet right now lookin for a deal to greece!! need i say anymore. :roll: gazz collins TDBA yorkshire division :roll:
AERIAL SUITE [2008]
CITIZEN [2009]
RETURN TO EDEN [2009]
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

GAZZ wrote:i did colin ,but i really was pi**** off that it colided with the german weekend but on the brightside theres RAH around the corner. i don't know if you can remember but maryannne didn't want to go abroad she could'nt see what the fuss was about ........ she's on the tinternet right now lookin for a deal to greece!! need i say anymore. :roll: gazz collins TDBA yorkshire division :roll:
AERIAL SUITE [2008]
CITIZEN [2009]
RETURN TO EDEN [2009]
:lol: :mrgreen: Thats the ladies for ya :) Roll on the RAH
GAZZ

Post by GAZZ »

so the new album "GLIMMER" is nearing its completion and am over the moon with the album so far. my next concert is going to be at the little theatre in doncaster,awesome venue for a gig like i am going to perform. the exact date i am still waiting for but we are talking feb 2010. Here's the good bit ... tickets are only £6.00 each for the concert and it is a really nice venue there are full bar facilities and it only has 107 seats. There will be a ticket hotline for all you TD fans that i hope are going to make the concert.
Also there are loads of hotels and b and b's within in walking distance from the venue. I hve asked for a friday night to play the concert and if enough TD fans show an intrest we could have a meet on the saturday. more info as i get it .. website still not done yet zzzzzzzzzz
:roll: gazz collins TDBA yorkshire division :roll:
AERIAL SUITE [2008]
CITIZEN [2009]
RETURN TO EDEN [2009]
GAZZ

Post by GAZZ »

At last i have the date and venue for my forthcoming concert.
Concert: "THE SOUL DIMENSION CONCERT 2010"
Venue : THE LITTLE THEATRE
1 king street, east laith gate, doncaster
Date : TUESDAY FEBRUARY 23 2010 DOORS OPEN 8PM

ALL TICKETS FOR SEATS ARE £6.00 [bargain!!]
BOX OFFICE: [01302] 340422 [AFTER 4PM].

so all the details are above for my forthcoming concert which will also
include a light and laser show for the event. the little theatre is a small
venue in the centre of doncaster but is every inch a top venue with a
fantastic auditorium and great acoustics.for all those TD friends i have
got to know so far [and those that i don't ] it would be really nice to see
you all here for this concert. there are loads of hotels and b and b's