Edgar and TD - the Force Majeure autobiography

ant
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Re: Edgar and TD - the Force Majeure autobiography

Post by ant »

:) Not bothered by the hold-ups at all. It needs to be done right and if it is now July, that is fine. It is a shame it could not be the 6th June, i.e. Edgar's birth date, but these things happen. :)
Biggus Dickus
hansx

Post by hansx »

I am a patient guy. A month extra won't the problem. I hope it will arrive before holidays, then I will have enough time to read it. I am sure, it will be worthwile.
Hipgnosis

Post by Hipgnosis »

Hi,

I've waited this long, so another 6 weeks probably won't hurt too much ... by that time I probably will be more excited about Game of Thrones, though ...

As long as we know what the situation is, I'm not too worried. The silence was the issue with me, of not knowing what was on the other side, where the light was!
hansx

Post by hansx »

Hipgnosis wrote:Hi,

I've waited this long, so another 6 weeks probably won't hurt too much ... by that time I probably will be more excited about Game of Thrones, though ...

As long as we know what the situation is, I'm not too worried. The silence was the issue with me, of not knowing what was on the other side, where the light was!
We have been informed now from time to time. That is better then in the beginning. And 6 weeks will be over quit fast.
sorcerer

Post by sorcerer »

Half way through June already :P

4 weeks :wink:
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

bigmoog wrote:such a long time since ordering.....I would like to know:

Page count
Hardback?
Colour plates? unpublished photos?
etc etc

:arrow:
Had a dream it contains 50 pages of vegan muesli recipes in the appendix.
Rest of the book dedicated to esoteric ramblings about the holy trinity VCO-VCF-VCA.

:shock:
hansx

Post by hansx »

2 weeks to go. No invitation for me. But I didn't have the opportunity anyway. Holiday in France.
sorcerer

Post by sorcerer »

Hope all the address details for folks orders are correct. I had to update mine 2 years ago as I moved. Seems a lifetime ago now. Not doing that again in a hurry btw , moving home that is :x

Not long now :D
Cello

Post by Cello »

Are there any news about the lottery, the book or the DVD documentation?
Force Maysuere

Post by Force Maysuere »

In the words of Bigmoog.....Vigil.

I also moved home about 18 months ago, dropped Eastgate an e-mail and they replied almost immediately to sya they had updated my details.....just counting the days down now.
Cello

Post by Cello »

the art of how to communicate with fans and supporters. 3 days left and no info
projekt-elektronik

Post by projekt-elektronik »

Cello wrote:the art of how to communicate with fans and supporters. 3 days left and no info
That's perfectly normal routine over here. But don't you complain, or you will be considered a heretic.

And treated as such.
"Den Brüdern trau ich nicht. Den Brüdern trau ich nicht! Kommt alles vom Tonband." (Edgar Froese -- Signale aus der Schwäbischen Straße)
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

projekt-elektronik wrote:
Cello wrote:the art of how to communicate with fans and supporters. 3 days left and no info
That's perfectly normal routine over here. But don't you complain, or you will be considered a heretic.

And treated as such.

What, burned ? :)
dgb1

Post by dgb1 »

FORCE MAJEURE...
To those of you who pre-ordered the book “FORCE MAJEURE”

We expected it to be finished by now, but unfortunately we still need more time to complete the English translation of this comprehensive book. We misjudged its scope and hope that you will excuse the continued delay.

Instead we have decided to release the book on September 29th, 2017, at the same time as the album “QUANTUM GATE”. That day marks the band’s 50th anniversary; the band being founded by Edgar in 1967. We would also like to let you know that the Book Release Party will now take place on September 30th in Berlin (time and location to be confirmed).

If you pre-ordered the book, you will receive a beautiful postcard-sized print of some of Edgar’s artwork (12.5 cm x 23.5 cm), which would look very nice framed, and a bookmark with a picture of Edgar to make up for the delay.
Cello

Post by Cello »

As long as no results of the lottery are published, every date will be more or less relative.
That's what i've learned over the years. :? So i don't spend not longer energy in that an let it go.
Same with the DVD...
It's ready if it's ready.