Tribute to Edgar Concert

ant
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Tribute to Edgar Concert

Post by ant »

:) It has just been announced that the band will be performing a 'tribute to Edgar' concert sometime in the future but as yet no firm plans have been made. There will also be a tribute album. :)
Biggus Dickus
Insvims

Re: Tribute to Edgar Concert

Post by Insvims »

There were many good news in the latest newsletter. In this tough time I think many also feel it helps to keep the flame burning, and the spirit of TD continuing. That is maybe also what Edgar would have wanted. Future releases will be welcome, and a tribute concert and a tribute album I am sure will be very well received by the fans.
The future of the band may yet be uncertain, but whatever they decide I will continue to follow everything that has to do with TD. A band can be bigger than the individuals, and keeping the dream alive will certainly make it easier to deal with the loss of Edgar. I was very happy for the newsletter from Eastgate that arrived yesterday evening. We all understand this has been (and is) a sad time for all that were close to Edgar. Even more than it has been for us fans.
I want to express my good wishes for the future of TD and/or future events and releases related to TD.
paul wood

Post by paul wood »

Insvims wrote:There were many good news in the latest newsletter. In this tough time I think many also feel it helps to keep the flame burning, and the spirit of TD continuing. That is maybe also what Edgar would have wanted. Future releases will be welcome, and a tribute concert and a tribute album I am sure will be very well received by the fans.
The future of the band may yet be uncertain, but whatever they decide I will continue to follow everything that has to do with TD. A band can be bigger than the individuals, and keeping the dream alive will certainly make it easier to deal with the loss of Edgar. I was very happy for the newsletter from Eastgate that arrived yesterday evening. We all understand this has been (and is) a sad time for all that were close to Edgar. Even more than it has been for us fans.
I want to express my good wishes for the future of TD and/or future events and releases related to TD.
Beautifully worded post! :D
wayfarer

Post by wayfarer »

Yes, lovely worded post Insvims :D
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Thanks. :-)
Network23

Post by Network23 »

Can somebody post the best bits from the newsletter, or better yet, can someone provide the email by which one may subscribe?
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Network23 wrote:Can somebody post the best bits from the newsletter, or better yet, can someone provide the email by which one may subscribe?
http://www.tangerinedream-music.com/index.php

Scroll down just a little bit. In the header under the main band picture there is a place to provide your e-mail address to subscribe. It's a bit easy to miss it, but just take a look and you will find it.:-)
Network23

Post by Network23 »

Oh, geez. 8) Thanks, Insvims! :)
Network23

Post by Network23 »

When I click 'SIGN UP' it deletes the country, which causes the 'Select a Country' prompt to reappear. Any way around that?
hansx

Post by hansx »

Insvims wrote:There were many good news in the latest newsletter. In this tough time I think many also feel it helps to keep the flame burning, and the spirit of TD continuing. That is maybe also what Edgar would have wanted. Future releases will be welcome, and a tribute concert and a tribute album I am sure will be very well received by the fans.
Nicely spoken. I like the idea of the tribute concert and when it is in Germany or UK I will be there. Probably for the last time, but that is something we don't know yet. Guess there is onky one thing certain, we will get a lot of material in the next years. Long live TD. Or le roi est mort, vive le roi.
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

Nice post indeed, Insvims ! :)
Great to know there will be a tribute concert + a tribute album...
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
impaler42

Post by impaler42 »

was there any mention of where this tribute show may be taking place? I signed up for the newsletter but haven't received it so far. I'm holding onto hope that they will play in the US. I will certainly fly to any city they play here.
Network23

Post by Network23 »

impaler42 wrote:was there any mention of where this tribute show may be taking place? I signed up for the newsletter but haven't received it so far. I'm holding onto hope that they will play in the US. I will certainly fly to any city they play here.
It's only in the earliest planning stage. I assume it will be a one-off and take place in Germany, but anything can happen.
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Network23 wrote:When I click 'SIGN UP' it deletes the country, which causes the 'Select a Country' prompt to reappear. Any way around that?
Maybe write to Eastgate about this? Not sure why this happens.
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

impaler42 wrote:I signed up for the newsletter but haven't received it so far.
You probably won't get it until there is a new one sent out. Guess the subscription will not work for previous newsletters.
Network23 wrote:Can somebody post the best bits from the newsletter, or better yet, can someone provide the email by which one may subscribe?
- Eastgate shop will go on as usual
- Band is carefully considering the future (if and how etc.)
- Tribute album will be composed
- The new releases on their way (Supernormal and Booster VII)
- Autobiography will have some added content, but will be released!